Chapter 18: Vamp-napped?

The last couple of days that went by were completely acward for Ichigo and Orihime. They didn't really know how to act around each other anymore, not after Ichigo having to explain what it was that Kuro said to him or having to explain how it was that he made Orihime his mate. Most things aren't that easily gotten over and this was one of them. For Orihime it was two reason why she couldn't be around him without blushing; one was the fact that she was now Ichigo's mate the other being the fact that he admitted that for that to have happened he had to have been turned on when he bit her. Ichigo was having trouble being around Orihime because of the fact he admitted that he was sexually attracted to her. All the others didn't know what to do either back as one would say it,' You could cut the tension with a butter knife.'
The day had gone fairly easy until Rukia's soul paige went off signaling the appearance of another hollow. Everyone decided to go together this time without anyone suggesting they should. What meet them when they got there wasn't a happy sight. Both Bloodsworth and Claws was waiting for them; well, mostly waiting for Ichigo. They've all done came to the conclusion that they were after Ichigo for some reason and the fact that both arrancars were here this time did not bold well with them.
"Nice of you to not have made us wait long this time Kurosaki," Claws stated as he stepped closer to the ground of friends. Renji wasn't happy about how they only addressed Ichigo alone nor did he like the fact that he didn't know what they wanted with his friend. "What the hell do you want with Ichigo? It's quite obvious that you guys want him for something," Renji calmly stated as he drew his zanpakuto. That's when a hooded figure appeared behind the two arrancars. Bloodsworth shoked his head as if he was agreeing to something the hooded figure had said and then made his move. Before anyone really had any time to respond Bloodsworth had Ichigo by the throat with one hand and his arms with the other. "Let him go!" Orihime yelled at Bloodsworth as she ran towards Ichigo only to watch him be taken away in a flash. Orihime didn't know what to do as she fell to her knees. In a matter of minutes it was pouring rain down apon the heads of all of Ichigo's friends. Because when he needed them they couldn't do anything.