Apology accepted?

MB POV

Ray:Adriana is the baby type, she said she love babies(says while winking).

Princeton:Chante is the type who blushes at every comment and am loving her.

Roc:Chantel didn't really told me much about her self but was really emotional, I also got to hug her she was sooo warm in my arms.

Prodigy: guys stop, I need to find a way to apologize to Sofia

Princeton:well you could easily approach Sofia and apologize.

Prodigy:its not that easy.

Ray:Prodigy you gonna have to grow a pair of balls some day.

Roc:OK mn seriously now just face your worst fears and apologize to her, also u might wanna open up ur heart to her and tell her the truth.

Ray:Either you grow a pair of balls or go with Roc's idea.

All shout:Ray your not helping!!!!

Ray:sorryyyyyy I was trying to help.

Girl's POV

Adriana:don't worry Sofia we will deal with prod, just go fix up your make up and when your done we will watch a movie.

Sofia:guys you don't have to do him anything it will hurt him anyway (says while crying)(walks away still crying)

Chantel:she looks horrible guys.

Chante:Prodigy is going to pay!!

(Someone interrupts by knocking on the door).(Adriana picks up a baseball bat from the side of the TV and walks carefully to the door)
(When she opens the door she swings the bat and immediately some one screams)

Adriana:ohhh I'm so sorry Ray, I thought it was a thief. Sorry boo.

Ray:ohhh God. Its ok. Me and the boys wanted to come over and prod wanted to apologize to Sofia. Sooo can we come in?

Adriana asked permission from the other girls.

Adriana:oh sure once you guys don't touch anything.

Prodigy:amm Adriana I am really sorry about your sister plz forgive me.

Adriana:hello don't apologize to me but to my sister!

Prodigy: but where she at?

Girls:in the washroom.

Prodigy rushes to the washroom

Sofia:Prodigy wat do you want?

Prodigy:I came to apologize, I'm so sorry.

Sofia:and y would you be sorry.

Prodigy:they told me every thing, and I'm very sorry, I didn't understand that love was hard for you to get.

Sofia starts crying again.Prodigy runs to her and hugs her.

Prodigy:so do you forgive me?

Sofia:I don't know, I wouldn't want someone to break my heart Prod.

Prodigy:I swear Sofia I will never break your heart never, i love you with all my heart, that if I have to ever see you hurt again it would hurt badly and live a scar, so plz jus forgive me Sofia.

Sofia turns away from Prodigy and watches out the washroom window.

Sofia:Prodigy will u keep me safe?

Prodigy walks up behind Sofia and leans on her.

Prodigy:of course I will keep you safe, I won't let anyone hurt you.
So what do you say?

Sofia:I believe you and yes Prodigy I forgive you.