Movie or Love.

Hɛy guyร ɳɛw upɗɑtɛ รѳʀʀy ɑɓѳut tɦɛ ʆɑtɛ upɗɑtɛ👍👍.

Ray:awouch that hurts take it easy.

Adriana:sorry, stay still.

Ray:i can't with a big bump on my eye and your here pressing a ice pack on it!!

Chante:guys why don't you all stay over and watch a movie with us?

Princeton: aww babe I know u wanted me to stay with you tonight, guys get out plz!

Chante:I was talking to everyone Princeton.

Roc:ohhh sure why not. I could hang out with Chantel. (While winking).

Everyone turns to the sound off the washroom door. Prodigy comes out with Sofia holding hands.

Princeton:look at the lovely couple we have been waiting for since......ouch.

Chante:shut up Prince.(While hitting Prince behind his head).

The girls rush over to Sofia except Adriana who rushes over to Prod.

Adriana:remember, if you mess with my sister I swear I will castrate you literally.(while holding Prod collar).

Prodigy:ok ok I swear to not hurt you sister ever again.

Sofia:guys I'm ok, Prod apologized to me.

Chantel:I hope so.

Chante:why don't we watch a movie still? First one to the TV gets to pick a movie.

Adriana:I wanna watch Twilight!

Chantel:not if I get there first...

Adriana runs to the tv set before Chantel.

Adriana:and twilight it is.

Chantel:whatever....

So they all took a sit on the couch, except Prodigy and Sofia.

Ray:why do we have to watch twilight? That movie is so old school.

Chante:shhhhhh its about to start.

Ray:(mumbling under breath) I don't like none of them.

Half way through the movie the girls are tired and wanna sleep.

Adriana:Ray let's go rest with me.  Goodnight guys.

Princeton:yh me too let's go Chante, you know I got something waiting for you.

Chante:your exposing our business. (Slaps Princeton on the arm)

Roc:me and Chantel are just gonna chill out here.

Adriana:where are Sofia and Prod?

Chante: there probably getting it hot in the room

Everyone went to their rooms except Roc and Chantel.

Roc:baby you were a lil down earlier wat was bothering u?

Chantel:I don't know if I should tell u.

Roc:u can trust me I won't tell anyone.

Chantel:My step dad was abusing since I'm small. If I tried to tell my mom he would deny it and she would believe him.  She would then slap me across my face. (Starts crying) Roc I'm afraid that if I go back he would continue. I wake up every morning in tears,  wishing I was with someone who loves me.

Roc:(I think me n the boys should get into action,  I'm not ready to tell her that I'm a vampire yet.  I hope what I'm about to do will make her happy.) Baby its ok. I have a sister who went through that same situation and my dad didn't survive that long.

Chantel:(still crying)what do you mean?

Roc:umm.....what I mean.......uhhh.....I mean I told my mom that and she got rid of him. (I'm still not ready to tell her yet. If she knew I killed my dad she would hate me.

Roc:its all right it will all be over soon. I can't believe that asshole would do you that.

Chante's POV

Princeton:baby what you wonna do?

Chante:I jus wonna get on with business. (Says while she pushes Princeton onto the bed.)

Chante slowly undresses Princeton while she kisses him. Princeton starts undressing Chante and stops to ask.

Princeton:you sure your ready for this?

Chante:I'm positive.

Princeton turns Chante on the bed and reaps off her clothes.