The introduction

Chantel decided to knock the boys door. When the door opened the boy with the curly puffy hair stood in front of us.

Princeton:guys ( he shouted) the girls are here.

Ray:where my baby at?

Adriana:hey dont forget we just meet( i said as we girls entered.)

Ray:oh im sorry, I'm just terrible at being a gentleman.

Prodigy:Ray let me show you how it goes.(prodigy askes Sofia if he could have her hand, she shyly gave him her hand and he lifted her off her feet and excoted her to a chair and placed her on top of his thigh's as he sat down on the chair.)

The boys were like cheering Prodigy on for his performance.

Chante went to sit next to Princeton on a chair right in the corner and he placed his arm around her. She leaned in and rest her head on his shoulder.

Chantel's POV

Roc:so can I call you my Elmo?

Chantel:why would you even call me that?

Roc:because thats what I call my favorite teddy bear.

Chantel: so you would name me after something you love? That's thoughtful. I have never be called anything special.

Roc:what do you mean?

Chantel:I really don't wanna talk about it.

Roc:well if you need someone to talk to im here for you.(hugs chantel)

Adriana's POV

Ray has been quiet for the pass minutes so I decided to break the silence.

"So big guy tell me about yourself" I said.

Ray:well i am a boy as you can see I hope, I love tacos, I know how to turn ladies on and yh.

"Wow very impressive" I said
"I well um I love pizza, i hate people annoying me, I love babies, and i love cooking.

Ray:wow am i annoying you cause I wouldn't want my princess mad at me.

"No no not at all, its just that I am a little sensitive to what people tell me."

Ray:amm I don't understand, what do you mean?

"Never mind" I said "it doesn't really matter".

Chante's POV

Princeton:sooo amm would u like to know a little about me then?

"Ohhh sure"

Princeton: sooo as you know I'm Princeton the great, I never really dated girl's, and I hate people touching my hair unless its someone special.(while smirking and wiggling his eye brow)

"OK so I'm guessing u was talking about me right?"(says blushing)

Princeton:I never really said that,sooo don't take it as a compliment.

"You're so mean, omg I hate you"

Princeton: you love me so don't you?

"Shut up"(blushing)

Princeton:whatever you say princess.

Sofia's POV

Prodigy:so your name is Sofia, right?

"Yh that's me"

Prodigy:you seem kinda shy, why?

"Well I never really talked to a guy before sooo yh"

Prodigy:there's no need to be shy around me, i wont bite will i?

"Easy for you to say"

Prodigy:hey, I have dated a lot of girls before you and most of em are on a higher standard of being shy, trust me.

"(Starts crying)"

Prodigy:hey what did i do to make you cry?

"Fuck off Prodigy and leave me alone"

Adriana:wtf did you do to her Prodigy?

Chante:Prodigy you're in deep shit!!!!!!!

Chantel:shits bout to get ugly in here.

Prodigy:I didn't do anything all I said was that I dated a lot of girls.........

Adriana:YOU DID WHAT!!?!??! MY FUCKING SISTER NEVER LOVED ANYONE IN HER LIFE, NOW SHE IS FINDING LOVE YOUR RUINING IT. I AM GOING TO KILL YOU YOU BASTERED.(running towards Prodigy while the boys are trying to hold me back).

(If your wondering in this book your Adriana.)

Prodigy:I am sooo sorry I didn't know, I need to apologize to her.

Princeton: yh your right before Adriana kill you I can't hold her any much longer.

Hey guys I hope you all loved this chapter, plz tap that star below and comment with any new ideas.👌👌😘😘