seven

A/N: The picture above is what Becca's and Drew's miraculouses look like when they are transformed. The song is Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars covered by Jordan Walker and is the song Luna hums to Solar.

Drew's POV

I have a date!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a real date!!!!!! I've not had one since Becca ruined the last one, I still don't know why she did that I'll have to ask her. I told Becca to stay far from my date since I like this girl.

When I get to the small café that I set for my date I see Becca and Adrien walking down, that is not far away. Where is she going anyways? And with Adrien as well? Wait why she going to work?

Oh god she had work today? I'm stupid, so very stupid.

(time skip)

Welp. That. Was. A. Disaster. She was so full of herself. I couldn't stand it.

"Flamee? Why do all the dates I go on end like this?" I ask my kwami as I walk my way home.

"Well it could be because they're not the girls for you." Flamee answers with a little eye roll. I huffed and walked the rest of the way in silence. "What's ruffling your feathers now Drew?"

"Not a lot Flamee, just wondering what Becca was doing alone with Adrien while she was going to work." I shrug my shoulders. He laughs a little before patting my hair playfully.

As soon as I'm through the front door I race up the stairs and into Becca's room. "Becca!!! What were you doing with Adrien at work?" I ask as I pounce on top of her.

She pushes her arms against chest laughing her head off until she has me pinned under her on the floor. "Well hello to you too, Fire. I was walking to work and Adrien escorted me then Mrs Robinson told him to suit up and help. END OF STORY! Now how was your date?" she answers me with an eye roll.

"Not good. Not good at all. I need to spread my wings after her, she was so full of herself." I whine at her trying my best to pout cutely. Which is easy cos I'm adorable.

"Yeah I could use a run too. Also you are so not cute so stop trying to be." She rolls off of me and on to the floor before springing to her feet and pulling me up too. "Mooney fangs out!" then before me stood the one and only Luna Wolf. Following her lead I transform as well, now I am Solar Phoenix. The pair of us leap from the window in her room and across the buildings of Paris.

"Wolfie? Why do all girls leave me?" I ask her as we sit at the top of the Eiffel tower together watching the city below us. She stays silent for awhile then as she wraps me in her arms she begins to hum a song she sang once upon a time. Soon her humming turns to soft singing

"I don't quite know

How to say

How I feel

Those three words

Are said too much

They're not enough

If I lay here

If I just lay here

Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told

Before we get too old

Show me a garden that's bursting into life

Let's waste time

Chasing cars

Around our heads...."