Chapter 11

Bella's POV

"I hate you" I scream at Drake and run off into the town heading for the nearest bar.

I hate Drake.

I find a bar and go in. I head straight for the bartender and ask for a beer.

I hate Drake.

Out of the corner of my eye I see someone sit next to me. I take a big gulp and look over to see Teddy bear; he seems surprised to see me but I'm in a bad mood so I just turn back around.

I hate Drake.

"What's wrong with you" Teddy asks.
"Everything" I answer as a tear slips out.

I hate Drake.

I feel him grab my hand. "Hey follow me" he says pulling me along. He finds an empty room and we enter laying down on the bed. I want to scream because I realize I left my beer but I'm to lazy to go get it.

I hate Drake.

"Now tell your partner in crime what happened" he says and I let out a humorless chuckle out and flop onto the bed.

"It all started this morning......"

*This morning*

I walk out of our bathroom as Dylan walks in. "Hey I was thinking of spending the day with you" he say casually pulling me in for a hug.

I hug him back and hide the smile that forms on my face.

"What about Drake" I ask looking up at him. He shakes his head with a smile "busy".

I inwardly frown but don't let it show. "Okay where are we going" I ask getting excited.

"Well I was thinking of going to the carnival in my mom's town" he says.
I couldn't help but squeal in excitement.

"What are we waiting for" I yell grabbing his hand and dragging him out the door.

I quickly get in the car and buckle up. He gets in the car chuckling and looks over at me.

A goofy smile spreads across his face and he leans over and pinchings my cheeks. "Your so cute!"

I grumble swatting his hand away trying to fight the smile that forms on my face.

I lean my head against the window and look around imagining what the people outside the window are doing, thinking, dreaming about.

We finally make it and I jump out of the car barely holding my excitement.

I start sprinting towards a guy selling cotton candy. I hear Dylan telling me to stop and slow down but I'm to hyped about the cotton candy to process his words.

I feel hands on my waist and then I'm yanked back into a chest. I assume Dylan because of the tingles that spread throughout my body.

I hear him grumbling about something but I ignore him to focused on satisfying my sweet tooth.

I turn around and look up at him giving him my best puppy dog face.
"Please can I have some cotton candy" I beg.

He chuckles and nods "which one do you want the blue one or pink?"

"Pink" I say excitedly pointing at it.

****
"Wait so you got to choose and you picked the pink cotton candy when there was blue!?!"

"Teddy that's not the point of the story" I say rolling my eyes.

"Whatever" he say sassily.

"Can I continue" I ask which he eagerly nods to.