3

Theodore pov

When her father said she could be pregnant I stiffened. I frowned and looked up at see him looking at me. He smirked as if he knew something and I shifted in my step and put my fork down and looked at them. Leo gets up to go check on her and as I walked down the hall I see him helping her up the stairs. I frowned and they stopped and turned to me.

"Theodore."

"Is she ok?"

"My tummy hurts Leo!" She groaned and held her stomach.

"Well get you check out after you get in bed."

"Ok." She said and held her stomach. My eyes drift down to it and frowned. She looked as if she gained a little weight. To be honest it looks like she was a Dr weeks pregnant. It would be rude to ask if she wants  having a baby. She could have just gained a little weight. But I'm not going to ask. I'll just wait and see over the months if there was any change. I open the door to her room and smiled. He laid her on the bed and she curled up into a ball.

"Stay here with her Theo."

"Ok." I said and sat on her couch. He left and I laid there frowning.

"Theodore."

"Yes Ari?"

"He knows."

"Who?"

"Father...and brother." She said and stood up and ran to the bathroom not bothering to shut the door. I watch as she fell to her knees and threw up. I stood and walked  over to her and held her hair back. I grabbed the ribbon on the sink and tied it up in a bun. When she was done she washed her mouth out and moved to her bed.

"The princess lay on your back." I said and slowly walked to her. She down and looked up at the ceiling. I move to her side and reach out. "May I?"

"Yeah." She said and I touched her stomach. She signed and I smiled as she placed a hand over mine. "You know..." she paused. "You know if I am having a baby at her would be pissed with you."

"I know he would." I said and rubbed circles on her stomach.

"But I'm old enough to bare a heir for the throne." She said and I nod. "And if I am then he'll have to deal with it. I would have to put training on pause."

"Yes you would."

"Can't you see if I am?" She said and sigh. I nod and sat down beside her and rubbed her stomach.

She's having a baby I know it. I could hear the heart beat of it. And it was mine that's the thing. Her father wouldn't look t us the same way anymore but who cares. I loved her,Aphrodite Arieuna Redrose was my everything. I was in love with her and I know in older than her but who cares. She's eighteen and I'm twenty-one.

She frowned and held my hand to her stomach and I smiled at her. She was amazing. I see why she was names after the goddess of beauty. She was the most beautiful person I've seen. God she was amazing in every way possible.

"Theodore?"

"Your pregnant princess." I said and she let out a sob but no tears came tho.

"Ok." She said and her voice cracked. "Ok." She nods and placed both hands on mine that was over her stomach.

"Don't worry princess." I said and frowned. "I'll be there for you."

"I know." She said and I nod. The bed room door opens and in walked in Leonardo.

"What did I miss?"

"I'm having a baby brother?" She squeaked.

"Yeah it's kinda noticeable sister." He said and she frowned. "And father knows to sister."