11

Aphrodite pov

I laugh as Theo held Dimitri leg while Dimitri tried to climb off the end of the bed. Dimitri giggled while doing so. He turned on his back and kicked his little legs and I smile. He smiled at him and kicked his legs. He grabbed his right foot and put it in his mouth. I watch him with a smile. He rolled over and sobbed everywhere.

"So what did your parents say?" I asked and looked at him.

"They'll be coming over to meet you."

"Ok." I said.

"Yep." He leaned in and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. I pulled him on top of me and smiled. We was interrupted but Dimitri throwing at fit. Theo rolled off of me and I laughed.

He looked at Dimitri who had my phone in his hand. He looked at it with a red face. His eyebrow was knitted together and his lips poked out. He tapped the phone and I watched. Theodore mumbled something about him being a cockblocker.

"He looks mad." I mumbled at Theo.

"Yeah looks like you." He said and I poke my lips out. My eyebrow knit together.

"Do not!" I said and he smiled. I picked up my son and held him in my lap as he groaned. Theo looked at me and then at him.

"You do to." He said and I roll my eyes.

"Shut up." I said and he laughed.

I smiled at him. He looked at Dimitri with so much love. Seeing him now warms my heart. I didn't think I would miss someone so much. Theodore had my heart. He had and I hope he kept it. That he doesn't break. I hope I'm the one girl that holds his heart. His love. He glanced at me and smiled. I smiled and looked at my son.

He pointed at me cooing and giggling. I smiled at him. He's so tiny. To tiny. He has nearly gained weight. I'm doing everything right. Feeding g him right and taking care of his but he hasn't gained weight. I'm scared for my son. What if I am doing something wrong. I frown and watched him put his hand in his mouth. He laughed and looked at me.

"Your a silly boy." I mumbled and he smiled. He looked at me and out his foot in his mouth. "Dimitri stop trying to eat your foot!" I said and pulled his foot out his mouth. He swung at me and hit m in the nose. I frown and looked at him.

"Are you ok?" Theo asked and I nod. But moments later my nose began to bleed. I jump up and moved to the bathroom and grabbed some tissue and held it to my nose. I held my head back and frowned. Theo came over and wet a towel. He then began wiping my chest. I had blood down it. He looked at me in the mirror and I smiled.

"Thank you baby."

"No problem." He said and held me close. "He must pack a punch."

"No I've been getting random nose bleeds for a month now."

"Have you talked to the doctor about it?"

"No. Not yet." I said. When the bleeding stopped I went back to bed. Theo began getting dressed and I watched him. "Where are you going?"

"Boarder watch."

"Oh ok." I said and he kissed me and kissed Dimitri. He left and I looked at my son. He smiled at me and I smiled at him. He giggled as I stood up. I picked him up and go to the balcony. We watch Theo run into the woods and I smiled. I lay him in his bed and grabbed the bars and stood up and looked at me. He began to cry and I picked him up and sat him on the bed. He smiled and I frowned.

I go take a shower and when I get out he was looking at the door. I hear a knock and opened it. Michelangelo walked in and sat on the bed beside Dimitri.