Chapter 9: I had fun.

Author's Note: Hmmm what a GREAAATTTTT Way to thank xRainbowAssassin chrisandthecat and PoisonousFire456. hehehehe.....

Zane's POV

"WHAT?!" KC and I exclaimed. "Just kidding! WE HAVE FROSTING PINK AND BLACK and the other materials!" Aphmau said. "Oh, I really expect a cupcake to be a mini cake, I guess I'm wrong" I said. "No it's really just like mini cake trust me." Aphmau said. "Katelyn do you have the rest of the ingredients?" Aphmau asked. "Yuppie Aphmau" Katelyn said. "Goody! Let's start this mini cup cake!" Kawaii Chan said.

While we are baking KC and I are having fun while Katelyn stares us oddly and Aphmau fangirling. I don't care anymore, at least we are having fun.

"This is disgusting." Katelyn said. "Shush Katelyn they are cute" I heard Aphmau said. That causes us to blush even more. "Okay love birds, time to put the frosting." Aphmau said. "Yeah, I'll have the blue while Aphmau takes the purple." Katelyn said. I chose the black obviously. What the the frosting isn't going out. Seems like it on KC's POV. I point my frosting towards KC and she did the same to check what's wrong then....

SQUIRK*** The pink frost went to my head while the black frosting went to her face. "ZANE!"  Aphmau exclaimed and immediately realized she blow my cover.(A/N:In this line KC didn't notice that Aphmau said Zane instead of Zevor) "KAWAII CHAN" Katelyn exclaimed. We looked at each other and laugh. Then we looked at our cupcake. Mines is black with a little bit pink on it while KC is pink with a little black on it.

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" Katelyn asked. 

"In a fan fiction it IS possible" PoisonousFire456 smirked (A/N:Yep, yep.). "STOP BREAKING WALLS! >:I " chrisandthecat shouts to PoisonousFire456. "C'mon guys, let's watch from afar :3" xRainbowAssassin said dragging chrisandthecat and PoisonousFire456. "That's weird...." Katelyn, Aphmau, Zane and KC said.

I bite on the cupcake. "APHMAU! WHY IN THE NAME OF IRENA YOU DIDN'T INTRODUCE THIS TO ME IT'S SO DELICIOUS!" I complain. "APHMAU SENPAI I REALLY LOVED IT!"KC said. "Well Aphmau it's getting late, finish your cupcake KC, your mother will be so mad if she finds our you ate sweets." Katelyn said. Oh shot she is right so both of us ate our cupcake.

"Thank you Aphmau senpai, thank you Zevor I really had fun of my life today." Kawaii Chan said. "Really? Kissing me is fun?" I accidentally teased out. What the heck Zane... snap out of it. "Uhh..." Kawaii Chan is blushing so hard. "No~" Kawaii Chan lied. "Okay." I pretended to be down a bit. "NO I MEAN.. Err... DID YOU Enjoy your day?" Kawaii Chan changed the subject. "Don't change the subject missy." I said. "Let's go home KC." Katelyn saved Kawaii Chan. "Okay Zane time for you to go home" Aphmau said. 

I swim out and think.... Did I enjoy my day? Yes, I had fun the most fun I ever experience.

Author's Note

chrisandthecat PoisonousFire456 xRainbowAssassin (Basically this 3 <3) I'm giving you the chance of being in the story.