Chapter 16: The Search

Author's Note

I watched the latest episode of Mystreet detour 1st my reaction. MY SENSEI TALK FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVERRR!!!! To those who didn't know Emmalyn is my idol TRUST ME. I love making theories of MCS because OF HER!!

 2nd. WHO EFFIN STRANGER STAY AWAY FROM KAWAII CHAN!! ZANE ONLY DESERVE HER! LET KAWAII CHAN GIVE THE CUPCAKES TO ZANE YOU FUDGING STRANGER OR I'LL EFFIN KILL YA

Narrator

Previously on the last chapter. Author Chan forgot to put  a POV blame her right now because she deserve it. (A/N: Shame on me xD my effin backspace is now working in wattpad. Augh this is the worst day of my life) here it suppose to end on the chapter 15 to those who didn't read.

Poison Flame's POV

He manged to activate his birthstone...... I need to tell him AND Vylad the truth as soon they come back....

Narrator

Now we can  continue to our chapter...

Zane's POV

What the hell am I? Doesn't matter we need to find Kawaii Chan. We saw a dark blue haired girl (Jay not Katelyn)swimming swiftly towards us. "THERE YOU ARE KATELYN!!" a the dark blue haired girl said. "You! You are the last one Kawaii Chan's with! Where is she!" Katelyn said. "She-*heavy breathing*- She" The dark blue haired said while heavy breathing.

 "Katelyn calm down. And you Miss....?" Aphmau said. "Jay." she said while catching her breath. "Just breath and tell us what happened." I said impatiently(Ofc, since his birthstone is activated he got his sexy voice xD). "She dragged me towards a trench and she got taken by a water fountain out of no-where!! " Jay said. How in the world should I believe in that?

"HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?!" I exclaim with da sexy voice (xD). "The cupcakes are possible how about this?" Katelyn said. "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING!! THE CUPCAKES YEAH I DO THAT FOR FUN BUT THE TORNADO IS SERIOUS GUYS" The author~chan yelled and swam away. "Weird...." We all said.

We went to the trench it looks fine to me. " I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU! ARE YOU JUST PLAYING WITH US?!" I said really impatiently. "Chill Zane, we know that you are worried about Kawaii Chan. Trust me I am too but this girl have the birthstone of kindness." Katelyn said. "G-guys... That's the water tornado who took Kawaii Chan..." Jay said. I looked back of me and it took me... I just let the tornado took me and try to find Kawaii Chan. "ZANE!!!" Aphmau said. Not I manage to be conscious until that water tornado stopped. I saw her... I think it's her... looking at something... I think she is on her birthstone rightfully so she looks like an angel and she was borned on Tu'La. "Zane.... I know you lied to me... your name isn't Zevor..." Kawaii chan said with her 'serious' tone. "Kawaii Chan I'm sorry." I said while swimming up to her. "DON'T COME HERE! I'M A MONSTER! MY BIRTHSTONE IS A MESS I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!" Kawaii Chan said...................................................

Narrator

Meanwhile.

Lilith Fox's POV

I'm so sorry Zane... but I need to do this for my family....

Author's Note

"Why all of the OC have like this secrets?" is that what you asked? Well my friend the answer is simple. So I can make them interesting in the story.