Alternation Part 5: Bring Zane back.

Zane's POV

I'm talking to Jeffrey on the Spirit Realm. It's nice to have a life after death. The Guardian of the Life and After Death swim up to me. "Zane, I need to talk to you privately." The Guardian said. "Uh sure." I replied. "She passed." The Guardian said. "Huh?" I asked. "I said.. She passed." The Guardian repeated. "Huh? What do YOU mean?" I asked.

"Kawaii Chan made a Resurrect-al altar and successfully win the duel, her will power is high I tell you that." Guardian said. That's sweet... I hope she wasn't hurt. "Time to go to your own life now. Oh anyways That pink haired girl have a conflict between the Demon Warlock." The Guardian said.

"WAIT WHAT?! JUST ZAPPED ME IN BACK TO THEM!" I said. (Penn Zero Reference.) "Chill... Okay wait." The Guardian said. A light from his hand come out and teleported me.

I opened my eyes. "ZANE!" Aphmau and Pf swiftly swim towards me and hug me so tightly. "C-c-c" I manage to say. "Aph, PF you would literally kill Zane again." Jay said. "OH!" Aph and PF said. "I heard what happened to Kawaii Chan... WHERE IS SHE!" I said. On cue she teleported backholding of some sort of bubble. 

"Travis take this and never show it to my face. I want to-" Kawaii Chan said. "ZANE~SENPAI!" Kawaii Chan said. "No need to tell me. I know you missed me." I smirked. "Ew." Katelyn and Lilith said. "Zane what's with the smirking.... It's making me uncomfortable...." Aphmau said. 

Kawaii Chan giggled while blushing. "What a show..." Scarlet and Travis said. "S-Scarlet! Uhh... *whisper to KC* Isn't she your family's royal witch?" I asked. "It's okay Zane. The 2 families agreed to have peace and unity. We will have 1 kingdom. Guess what? Both of you will be arranged on your marriage.... unless if you don't want to." Scarlet said. 

"I don't mind." I said. "REALLY?!" Kawaii Chan asked. "Well technically..... It suppose to be You and Garroth, but since Zane was here and Garroth doesn't exactly want to be a king you can take his place." Scarlet said. What? Garroth and Kawaii Chan? PFFTT NO EFFIN WAY! "OooooOoo Someone is jelly~" Aphmau teased. "No way~" I denied. "That'a adorbs!" PF said.

Time skip towards the Wedding and Coronation Ceremony, which is 5 months later. (Cuz no one wants to see the lame things.)

3rd Person POV

A lot have been happened on the kingdoms.... ERrr... KINGDOM! They expanndddd the kingdom so the residents won't need to bother to move or something, basically they just connect the 2 kingdoms.

Lilith go out and find a perfect place for the wedding and coronation. PF and Jay planned out the wedding since Jay is Kawaii Chan's maid of honor, and PF is Zane's sister. Aphmau and Scarlet assist Jay and PF with decoration. Katelyn helped KC picked a clothing that would look good at the coronation AND wedding (Ofc Kc's dress would look pink as she wants.). Well Travis is.....

"ZANE! WHY GOT I HAVE TO BE YOUR BEST MAN!?" Travis yelled. "So much for a CALM warlock..." Zane whispered. "I. DON'T. WANT. TO. DO. THINGS. LIKE. THIS!" Travis yelled some more. 

Zane and Travis continue fighting, while Katelyn and Kawaii Chan. "Kawaii Chan.... you know I'm not good with clothings... I don't even care what I wear.... Why do I have to be here?" Katelyn asked. "Katelyn~Sama~~~" Kawaii Chan pleaded. "TSK- FINE! OooOo This would look good on you" Katelyn said.

(OKAY GUYS THIS IS THE CLOSEST THING THAT SPARKS ON MY IMAGINATIVE BRAIN! Just imagine it more mermaid-ish. than Humanoid. Okay?)

"Wow Katelyn~Sama! You are right! This would look good for me!" Kawaii Chan said

"Wow Katelyn~Sama! You are right! This would look good for me!" Kawaii Chan said. "Hope you like it *whispers* Even though I'm not good at picking clothes." Katelyn said.

5:30 PM

"OH KC! You are growing up!! Just 2 months ago you wanted to make the whole kingdom more pinkish" Mia(KC's mother in case someone forgot) said. "Actually.... I would do that! Pink + Black." Kawaii Chan said. "Doesn't Pink and Black look awful?" Jay asked. "OMI!! IM LIVING WITH YOU KC AFTER YOU BECOMES MEIFWEEN!!!" Lilith said (Sounds familiar xRainbowAssassin? It's the first comment on this book :3)

"Well Jay Black and Pink will get along... Like Zane and Kawaii Chan." PF teased. "Ofc it would." Kafir(KC's father) said with a smile. "Just... don't make it too much pink..." Scarlet said like she was about to vomit. "Sweetie... Just make the castle and the post lights pink and black.... Not EVERYTHING" Zane said. "Awwww...." Kawaii Chan and Lilith said.

30 minutes later.

Kafir and Garte are blessing the wedding. "Will you Zane accept Kawaii Chan as your wife even it takes your life?" Garte asked. "That already happened, but yes." Zane said. "Will you Kawaii Chan accept Zane even what happened?" Kafir asked. "Yes I will" Kawaii Chan answered

"Then share the kiss of destiny." Garte and Kafir said. (A/N: Say... Kafir is really nice name for a dad.) 

Mia swim up to the platform, and Garte swim down. "The king and Queen of Tu'La Err-- Used to be Tu'La will give out their crown to the respective new married couple." Jay said.

"Here I give the crown for our new meif'ween, Kawaii Chan." Mia said. "Here I give the crown for our new king, Zane" Kafir said.

The new blessed King and Queen are blessed. And happily lived together.

Well.....

"KAWAII CHAN! ARE BEING SERIOUS MAKING THE CASTLE PINK AND BLACK!?!" Zane exclaims. "YEP! SCARLET DO IT!" Kawaii Chan said. "Sure boss." Scarlet said. "NO WAIT!" Zane said. "Welp.... Too late." Scarlet said. "OMI THIS IS SO COOL!!" Lilith said. "Uh.... I'm living at the other castle where mom lives...." PF backed out.

The End <3 

Author's Note

Sorry if this is a bad ending. So do you guys agree that I should Make the Aarmau fan fic? Or other fan fic?