Babygurl

I was in my room watching The Vampire Diaries when I got a text from my boyfriend Grayson. Yes the famous Grayson Dolan.

(Daddy💗- Grayson & babygurl👅 - isabella or bella)

Daddy💗- Isabella come over my house
Babygurl👅- why??? babe it's 11:00pm
Daddy💗- & its also a friday night tf?
Babygurl👅- let me ask my mom

"Ma can i sleep over Grayson's house" I asked. She was working in her office late.

"Yeah sure." she said not taking hey eyes off the papers.

Babygurl👅: On my way she said yeah
Daddy💗: want me to go pick u up?
Babygurl👅: nahh im fine, i'll drive.
Daddy💗: k see u then 😏

I quickly changed into some Adidas sweatpants, black crop top, and my Adidas jackets

I slipped on my nike roshes, got my keys to my car.
I drove over to Grayson's house which was only like 10 minutes away. When I got there I knocked on the door and Ethan opened it.

"Hey Ethan" I said.
"Hey Isabella. Im leaving bye" he said and rushed to his car.

I stepped inside and saw Grayson in the kitchen.

"Hi babyyy" I said jumping in his arms.
"Hey babygirl" he said gripping on my ass.

He kissed me all around my neck leaving a few hickies.

"What you wanna do tonight" I asked.
"Netflix and chill" Grayson responded.
"In your dreams babe" I said

I grabbed a water bottle and headed to Grayson's room. I actually did want to have sex with Grayson but I was trying to tease.

When I got to Grayson's room, I sat on his bed and watched him as he shuffled through movies

"21 Jump Street" Grayson suggested and I nodded my head. He put the movie on, and then cuddled with me. After the movie was done, we didn't really have much to do. I guess it's time to do it.

I was facing Grayson and started kissing him. He kissed back, passionately. His lips moved down to my neck. I let out a small moan which always turned him on. I took off his shirt and he unzipped my jacket. We both stood in our knees, in the bed, not breaking the kiss. I took off my crop top and Grayson took off his jeans. We quickly got back to the kiss. Grayson's hands searched for my bra clip. He found it and quickly unclippped it. He threw my bra across the room and we quickly laid back on the bed. Grayson was sucking on my left boob while his hand was on my right one.

"Take off your boxers" I whispered in Grayson's ear.
He winked at me and stood up. He slowly took off his boxers, and I took off my sweatpants and underwear. Both of us were fully naked now. We laid back down, but this time I was on top. I kissed him roughly. I slowly started grinding on Grayson.
"Mmmmmm" Grayson moaned.
Grayson flipped me over and I knew what was coming. He reached over to his drawer and grabbed a comdom. He slid it in, and adjusted himself to me.
He looked at me with a questioning face and I nodded. He bit his lip and he entered inside of me.
"Aghhhh" I let out a loud moan.
I arched my back and Grayson's thrust became very deep.
"Grayson I'm getting close" I said.
He released himself from me. He threw away the condom and laid right next to me.
"I love you babygirl" Grayson said looking me straight into the eye.
"I love you more daddy" I said winking at him.
My body got more closer to Grayson's and I could feel my vagina rubbing against his dick.
"Grayson sit down at the end of the bed" I said and he looked at me confused but he did it anyways.
I stood up and started dancing all sexy in front of him. I sat on him with each one of my legs on each side of him. I started grinding myself on him and he started getting hard. I arched my back and he started sucking on my boobs and he bit them. I stood up and started shaking my butt right on his dick. I got down on my knees and started playing with his dick.
"Isabella stop being a fucking tease" Grayson yelled.
"Daddy I'm not doing anything" I said with an innocent voice.
I kissed the tip of his dick and I laid back down on the bed. I grabbed my phone and went on Twitter to tweet something just to get his fans angry, but I knew Grayson didn't mind.

@ baby.bella- Damn tonight was good😉😏 @ graysondolan.
@ graysondolan- can i get another one of those dances
@ baby.bella- sheets is fucking wet😂👅💦 @ graysondolan

We both looked at each other and smiled. Man I love this boy so fucking much.

"Round two" Grayson asked.
"Yup" I said and Grayson grabbed another condom.