happy birthday daddy

y/n pov

Today was Grayson's birthday and I had a surprise for him. He was having a photoshoot and I was waiting for him to come home. It was 7:00pm and he still wasn't home. He was supposed to be home at 6:00pm. This was going to be our first time.

(text)

me: baby where tf u at
daddy🍆👅💦: omw home. were going for a dinner get ready
me: ok:)

he clearly didn't know the surprise he had coming. I was in a VS lingerie, there was rose petals all over the apartment, and a cake. I heard the door opening and I quickly got into a sexy position in the couch.

"Baby I'm ho-"
"Hey Daddy" I said biting my lip.
"What is this" Grayson asked looking around.
"Happy 17th Birthday Daddy"
"Its my birthday so your doing whatever I said"
"Sounds good with me. But one condition"
"And that is..." Grayson asked.
"I don't want to be able to walk for a good week"
"Sounds perfect"

Grayson came over to the couch and gave me a long kiss.

"It's going to be more comfortable in bed" Grayson whispered.

We walked to the bedroom and Grayson brought the cake with him. He started taking off my lingerie and soon I was naked. I took off his jeans, and he took off his shirt. He grabbed some frosting off the cake, and put it from my collar bone all the way down to my heat.

He started licking every little piece of frosting sending goosebumps through my body. He got to my heat and licked his lips. He gave a few kisses around my inner thighs. His tongue circled around my heat, but he never did anything. What a tease!

"GRAYSON JUST FUCK ME ALREADY"
"I decide what happens here"

I rolled my eyes and he went back to kissing my thighs. Finally he put his tongue in my heat making me arch my back.

"aghhh fuckkk" i moaned.

He sucked every ounce of juice I had.

"Damn baby you taste fucking good"
"You still want to go for dinner?" I asked.
"Fuck no. You taste better"

He took off his boxers and with no warning he slid his dick right into my pussy.

"OHHHH FUCKK. OHH FUCK"
"YOURE FUCKING TIGHT BABY GIRL"
"MAKE IT LOSE DADDY"

The pain suddenly turned into pleasure. His thrusts became way deeper and faster. He speed up the pace and I tugged on his hair.

"FUCKK ME DADDY"
"Baby im going to cum"

He released and laid right next to me. We both tried to catch our breath. Fuck Grayson was huge. Grayson got on top of me again and started sucking on my neck leaving marks. He got down to my boobs and started sucking on them.

"mmmmmm"
"feels good baby girl"
"hell yeah"

He stood up and got more frosting and put some on each boob. He started licking and he bit my nipple which hurt like hell.

"little fucker"i chuckled.

"your turn baby" grayson said.

I got on my knees and started pumping on Grayson's dick. I put it all in my mouth. I started bobbing my head up and down. He came and I swallowed. My baby is good.

We laid with each other our legs wrapped with each other.

"Nice birthday?" I asked.

"Fuck yeah. Damn it why can't my birthday be everyday" Grayson asked rolling his eyes.

"Ohh daddy. We can make your birthday everyday. I wouldn't mind you fucking me 24/7" I said.

"I could get use to my dick in your mouth everyday. My dick in your pussy everyday. My tongue in your pussy everyday. My mouth sucking on your boobs everyday" Grayson said thrusting a finger inside of me and pumping real fast. He took it out and licked the juices.

"Damn daddy, do I taste that good" I asked.

"Yes you fucking do" Grayson said.

I got on top of Grayson and adjusted my pussy into his dick. I finally got it in and fuck did it hurt.

"OHH FUCKK!! AGHHH!!" I screamed.

"Baby you can stop if you want"

"No daddy. It's your birthday. You deserve pleasure"

I started grinding myself on him. Fuck I have never had so much pleasure in my life. I kept on grinding for 10 more minutes and I got off.

"Damn baby. I can't wait until I fuck you everyday" Grayson said.

He gave me a kiss on my lips and slapped my ass.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"10:30" Grayson said.

"Ok well you're birthday doesn't end until 12 am so do you want to waste time or fuck again"

"Fuck again baby girl"

"I want shower sex" Grayson said.

"I don't mind daddy. You have to fuck me hard tho"
I said.

"Bet"

"Bet"

We stood up and walked over to the bathroom.