Skipping

I was walking to my 7th period when I felt a cold hand pull my hand. I turned around, and it was my boyfriend Ethan.

"Hey babe" he said pecking my lips.
"Hey handsome" I said hugging him.
"How bout we skip 7th period, and go to my house" he said winking at me.
"Yea sure." I said placing a delicate kiss on his neck.

He grabbed my hand, and we started heading towards the door at the back of the school. We got to his car, and drove to his house.

"Wait. What if your parents are there"  I said.
"No they went to go visit my grandparents in New York. They left like 2 days ago, and are coming back in 3 days"
"And you never invited me over. Wow." I said rolling my eyes. I was joking. I knew that Ethan had football practice.
"Baby you know I have football practice after school everyday except for Fridays" he said looking at me.

He turned his head back on the road and we just started listening to music. After 15 minutes of driving we finally got to his house. We walked in and he locked it. He sat down in the couch and I went to grab a drink. When Ethan's parents aren't home for the weekend, I usually skip 7th period and come to Ethan's house. We sometimes watch movies, go swimming in his pool, sleep, play video games, and well have sex. Ethan and I are both 17 (yes i know the twins are 16 but they turn 17 in like 2 months)

"Baby do you have any clothes I can borrow. I hate being in jeans" I shouted from the kitchen.
"Uhh i dont know. Look in my room" he shouted back.

I rolled my eyes and slowly made my way upstairs to Ethan's bedroom. I found a huge black t-shirt that went up to my knees. I decided to take of my bra, and just leave my panties on. I threw on the black t-shirt and went downstairs. Ethan was on the couch watching tv. I sat down next to him and was on my phone.

Ethan wasn't doing much, so I decided to start things up. I grabbed his hand and placed it on top of my left boob. When Ethan noticed I had no bra on, he started massaging it roughly. I looked at him and he gave me a kiss. He didn't stop the boob massage.

"Mmmmm" I moaned and his hand moved to my right boob. He massaged it hard.

While Ethan continued on my massage, I traveled my hand all around Ethan's abs. I traveled my hand down to his belt. I stood up and sat in front of Ethan, my legs on each side of him. I started grinding myself on him. Making him very hard every second.

"Pull my shirt up" I whispered in his ear, and he did as told. But first his hands traveled up my thigh and inner thigh. He finally got to the hem of my shirt and pulled it up revealing my big boobs. He drooled at the sight of them. He bit his lips. I moved myself from left to right making my boobs go everywhere.
He couldn't take it anymore. He went to the right boob first and bit me.

"Aghh fuck you Ethan" I said giggling.

He got to my nipple and started nibbling and sucking it. My hips grinding against his bulge making him even harder than before. His lips traveled to my left boob doing the same as the right one.

"Lets take this to my room" Ethan whispered in my ear.

I walked upstairs and Ethan was right behind me. He slapped my ass making me jump a little. We got to his bedroom and he tossed me on the bed. He took off his shirt and pants and hovered over me. He kiss my neck leaving marks. His hand explored my upper body and got to my pantie line. He pulled them down and tossed them across the room. He licked his lips at the sight of my vagina. I felt 2 fingers inside of me making me give small moans. He thrusted his fingers fast in and out of me.

After 5 minutes he pulled them out and licked the juices. He layed down next to me and he kissed me passionately. I quickly got on top of him and sat on his huge ass dick. I took off his boxers and his huge boner was there. I sat down on his chest, my vagina inches away from his mouth. He took his tongue and licked every single ounce of my fluids.

"Damn babg girl. You taste good" he said licking his lips.

I layed down so Ethan could go on top of me. He was adjusting himself on to me.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK" Ethan yelled.

"Daddy was wrong" I asked.

"Fucking Grayson took the last condom last night over to Emily's house" he said.

"Ughhhhh. Daddy I wanted you inside of me. Every thrust deep and fast. Fucking Grayson." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm sorry babygirl" Ethan said laying down next to me.

I got on top of Ethan and lowered my head down to his dick. I started pumping and kissing it. I went back to where Ethan was.

"Daddy my boobs hurt" I said whispering in his ear.
He smirked and quickly got on top of me. He started sucking my boobs hard and biting them harsh.

"MMMMMMMM" I moaned very loudly.

When Ethan was done he layed down next to me.

"I love you baby girl" he said.
"I love you too daddy." I said.
"I'm going to the store tomorrow morning and buy condoms. I want to fuck you all fucking day tomorrow. I want to fuck you so hard in your pussy. I don't want you to be able to walk. I want marks all over your fucking ass, boobs, neck. I want my entire dick down your throat. Get ready for tomorrow babygirl" Ethan said gripping on to my ass.

"Tomorrow is going to be a long ass day. I fucking love you daddy. I would want to have sex with you every fucking day." I said.

"That could be arranged " Ethan said with a smirk.