The Science Project pt.1

"Ok listen up guys. You will choose a partner to work with for your science project. The project is due in 3 weeks, so you have enough time to work on it" my science teacher was talking and she was cut by the bell.

I quickly made eye contact with my best friend Grayson. I knew all the girls were jealous that he was my partner. I called my mom to make sure I could go over to Grayson's house.

"Mom I have this science project, Grayson is my partner. Can I go to his house?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." she replied and hung up.

I nodded at Grayson and we walked to his car. I have always had a crush on Grayon he was so cute. But he had a girlfriend, so we were only friends.

We got to his house and nobody was there. Ethan had to stay for football, Cameron was at work, and his parents were at work.

"This project is so easy. Let's chill for today and lets work on it tomorrow" he said.

"Sounds fine with me" I replied.

We both went to his room and played some video games. I got up from my chair and walked over to Grayson. I sat on his lap, and he put his control down. He placed his hand on my thigh and started to rub it. I kissed him. I actually kissed him. Our innocent kiss, became a rough and passionate kiss. We walked over to the bed and I took off my shirt and jeans. We laid down and he got on top of me. He took off his shirt and started grinding on me. Damn he was so sexy.

He took off my bra and threw it across the room. He started sucking on my boobs leaving marks. I kissed him on his neck leaving marks as well. Grayson stood up and took off all his remaining clothing and so did I. With no warning he stuck 3 fingers in.

"UGHHHH" i yelled biting my lip.

His fingers thrusted faster and harder every second.

"Grays-s-o-n I-m gonn-a C-uuuu-mm" and when i finished saying that I did. He licked the jucies and spreaded my legs. Grayson thrusted his huge dick inside of me.

"UGHHHHH FUCKKK GRAYSONNN" i yelled.
"MMMMMM" "ughhh" were the only sounds that came out of my mouth.

"FUCK ME DADDY" I shouted.

His thrusts became deeper and faster.

"Ughhh, uhhhh" he moaned.

The entire house was filled with moans and screams.

"GGGRRRAAYYSONN IMM GONNA CUUUUMMM"

He released all inside of me. He got out of me and traveled his tongue from my clit to my boobs. He bit them hard.

"UGHH FUCK YOU GRAYSON. IT HURTS"

"Sorry babe"

"Oh so I'm your babe now"

"Oh please. Amanda was a joke. I want you"

We both smiled and fell asleep.