Chp5- Dance

Camilla's POV

I woke up to Nicky Jam playing from my phone. I turned the alarm off and sat up. I stretched out before I walked to one of my cabinets on the wall. I pulled out some yoga pants, a sports bra and a crop top and went to the bathroom to change into them. I then noticed something move across from my room. I looked out the window and what a surprise Aiden and the boys were all staring at me. Good thing I didn't start changing. I walked into the bathroom and changed and done my business. I put my hair into a high pony tail while walking back down stairs and opening the garage door. I then ran back upstairs realizing I left my phone on the bedside table. 

"Why do I always do this?"I grumbled to myself as I disconnected my phone and ran back downstairs, I went into the garage and then stopped. In front of me was Christopher but with the gang behind him.

"What's going on?"I asked them eyeing Christopher suspiciously. 

"I don't know I told them I had to work with you on a dance assignment and they didn't believe so they came with me to see of it was true."Christopher explained and I nodded my head understanding everything.

"Well it is so step out of my garage. I don't care f your on my drive way just get out."I told them plugging my phone into my speaker. An idea then came to my head as a smirk found its way to my lips. 

To Blonde Bitch- Come over with your partner!! We gonna have a dance off @ my house

From Blonde Bitch- I knew I liked you for some reason!! Kay be there in 20!! Gimme yo address.

After giving Babe my address I walked over to Christopher who was on his phone.

"You got everybody's number that's in our dance class right?"I asked him and he nodded his head."Good. I want you to tell everybody in that class that there is going to be a dance off at my house. You can even invite the wicked witch of the west with her 2 monkeys."I said and he just chuckled but nodded his head.

"Bitch I'm here!!!"I heard Babe say getting out of her white Chevy Camaro.

"Hey!!"I said as she walked over to me wearing the same thing as me. She then jumped on my back as a few more cars pulled up.

"You sure you wanna do this?"Some guy asked and I nodded my head. After everybody got here I was about to start explaining until a pink lambo came. Out came Olivia with her 2 bitches.

"Ok, why are we here?"She asked impatiently. I rolled my eyes at her but just explained to everybody what's gonna happen.

"We are gonna have a dance off. It can be whoever against whoever they want. And they have to dance. We can even dance with our partners but we only have 1 minute to discuss what you will be dancing. Anybody who wants to leave you can, but if you want to stay fine by me."I explained and nobody left which brought a smirk on my face.

"Ok, who's first?"I asked.

"Me!"Babe screamed and jumped off my back. She is actually really light."Against you Camilla."She said and I smiled but nodded my head."I just wanna see if you know how to dance to a song." She said and I once again nodded my head.

"Judges are Ace, Dustin, Noah, Hunter, Zack and Aiden."I said and the all smirked but stood around my garage.

"Babe go and pick the song you wanna do."I said and she came over to me and picked a song out of youtube. I then heard the familiar tune of Shaky by Daddy Yankee.

"Did I mention I was half Cuban?"She said and I chuckled and rolled my eyes. We both got set in front of each other then started dancing to song.( Guys I put the song and it shows how to do the dance.PG-13, watch it if you want not my choice )