Chp8-Back in the Game

Camilla's POV

Mallory used to be my best friend since the 2nd grade. We were the weirdest girls in middle school, but the summer we were going to high school it was like she got possessed. People started making fun of me and she joined in. One of the reasons I'm a badass. Her family saw what she turned into and she moved away. Last time I saw her was 4 or 5 years ago, until now.

"It's been a while hasn't it La La."She said knowing if she called me that it would get me pissed.

"Don't call me that."I gritted between my teeth.

"Aw, why not? After all I just want to talk to my best friend."She said pouting slightly then laughing. People around us just stood there watching entertained. 

"You lost your best friend when you walked away when I needed you the most."I gritted making her smile widen even more if possible.

"You know Camilla...You never were one to take anything so easily. Even if you lost something or someone"Something snapped inside of me and I just launched myself at her. She squealed out of surprise as my fist crashed into her nose hearing a satisfying crunch. She pulled my hair trying to get me off of her, which worked a little. We rolled over the floor and everybody around just reacting to what we did. She punched me in my jaw and it was pretty weak considering i've fought guys before. 

I punched her in her jaw and temple and she was out like a light. Her body fell limp on the floor and some people had to drag her away. I walked away wiping at my bleeding lip trying to find one of the guys or at least Babe. I found them all talking in a corner drinking beers except for Babe, who was drinking what looked like Vodka.

"Hey guys."I said when I was there. The music started blasting through the house again and people were back to dancing and drinking. Aiden grabbed my hand and dragged me outside with everybody else following. Once we were outside and out of hearing rage which wasn't that far since you could hear the music down the block.

"What did you do?"Everybody asked me and I was shocked.

"Ok, nice to know that you guys think I was the suspect."I said and everybody rolled their eyes and I just sighed."Ok, this time I really am the victim. She pushed my limits."I said throwing my hands in the air.

"What do you mean?"Hunter asked.

"What do you mean? When you nod your head yes but-"Babe was cut off by Noah and Ace slapping their hands over her mouth.

"She called me La La and said I don't take anything easily."I said snapping a little bit at the end. The boys sighed but Danny just pinched the bridge of his nose chuckling a bit while shaking his head a little. 

"hmmh hmm mh hmmhmh hmhmh?"We heard Babe ask and we all looked at her confused. She rolled her eyes looked like she was licking Noah's hand. Noah yelped and pulled his hand back wiping it off of Dustin's shirt who just shrugged him off. Babe then looked at Ace and opened her mouth biting Ace's hand.

"Ow woman!"Ace screamed and held his hand looking over the bite mark.

"Finally."Babe said sighing and shaking her head. "Anyways what I said was what are we going to do with you?" Everybody nodded their heads and a familiar tone made me become cautious.

"I thought you only used that ringtone for Derrick?"Danny asked as Darte un Beso was playing from my phone.

"I do."I said answering the phone only to hear breathing. I put it on speaker and the line went dead.

"Who was it?"Christopher asked.

"I don't know, it was just somebody breathing."I said a little freaked out it was Marco.