Chp19- Halloween Preperation

Camilla's POV

3 weeks have passed since Candace told us that we would be performing at the Halloween Dance. We were doing really well, it turns out Belle dropped the class and the team so she will no longer be dancing with us. Thank god. I honestly can't be anywhere near her without bashing her head in with a wall. Anyways... Dance. 4 days away and we are almost done. We had to get a few more people to help create this, since Austin had the idea to do it as a dream.

To do this Austin is going to be dressed as a scientist putting make up on a dead body which will be played by Aaron. Once Austin 'falls asleep' the lights will go out and well let's just say magic happens. Right now we are in the dance studio adding the finishing touches to the dance.

"This dance is going to be awesome!" Charlie screamed. We all laughed at his excitement but joined in anyway. We were all cut off when the bell rang. Most of the class did nothing considering we have to set up the gym for the dance.

"All right guys... Let's make this shit whole a haunted house!" Olivia said walking out with us following behind her laughing. We walked into the gym to see the basketball team there practicing. We all stood there confused as the guys did the same. We stared at Candace who stood there confused as well as the coach for the basketball team stood there as well.

"What's going on here?? " Candace asked.

"We have a game this Friday and we're practicing for it. What are you doing here?" The coach asked.

"Well Friday's the Halloween Dance... And we're here to set up the gym since it's going to be a lot to set up." Candace replied.

"Are you guys even supposed to have a game on the day of the dance?" I asked the coach and he just looked confused. He looked through his calendar checking whatever. He sighed closing it and turned around to his team.

"Games next Friday. We'll practice another time. Instead today you guys are going to help the dance team prepare the gym for your stupid costume dance." Coach said making some of the guys groan as they put the basketball's away. All of us just left our things in the dance studio so we wouldn't have to deal with it. Candace split us in half. Ones staying in the gym will sweep the floor and make it smell at least decent in here while the rest of us went to go get supplies. I let the dance team go get the supplies while me and the boys cleaned the gym.
"This is fucked up! Instead of practicing I'm setting up the fucking gym for a fucking dance." One of the boys complained which the rest agreed to.

"You know if you cleaned more and you talked less this will go by a lot faster. Te ves más bonita cuando estás tranquila." I told them which some of them groaned to. I think they understood that. (You loomore beautiful when you're quiet)

"Bitch, this is America. You only talk in English." I think the captain said.

"Then understand this. If you don't start cleaning this shithole up, then I will personally rearrange your face so that whenever someone will see you they're gonna have nightmares of you." I told him. "And trust me... I'll make sure you're awake so you can feel what I'm doing to you." He shook his head but got to work. Slowly they all got to work on cleaning the gym making sure it was clean.

I saw Babe come in the gym with a box and soon enough the others followed behind her. I went over to them to see what they got for us to use. Fake spiders, what I think is cob webs, and blah blah blah.

"Ummmmm ok. I think we can make it look creepy with this stuff." I said as I started decorating the gym in my head. "Ok how bout we put the tables all scattered around. We can hang the cob webs and spiders. Maybe put some of them around the tables?"