Chapter 1. The Beginning

Chapter 1: The (fucking) beginning.

Hey guys this is a forced author note thanks to KULIE ONN MAREI WEASTON C:

I'm the other author of the story Nadean. You can check out my wattpad here

https://www.wattpad.com/user/mi-graines

Im here to say I'm sorry THAT ALL WE DO IS FUCKING PROCRASTINATE CAUSE WE ARE HIGHSCHOOLERS WITH NO SOCIAL LIFE WHO BASICALLY HAVE ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD TO DO THIS BUT WE DON'T. C: Thanks for reading this even tho we both know that no one does read author notes. Mkay. Bye.
~ Nadean

~ ~ ~ 

Third Person (POV)

Cyrus opened his eyes to stare at the plain white ceiling.

Nadean was hitting her head on the keyboard here cause Kylie wasn't paying attention and nadean kept yelling at her to work on it with me but she never did so Nadean ending up wanting to kms

Lk,loilkj,;klk,lklklk,lk,jkmnhhj;lpoppooooioioiiikjiiikjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkjkj

Back to the story now that Kylie came back.

Cyrus opened his eyes to stare at the plain white ceiling. Frisk was gently shaking his shoulder cooing at her little boy to get up for school.

"IM CLEAING MY ROOM" - Nadean

Here we have another procrastination conversation from Nadean and Kylie.

Nadean: I'm cleaning my room you have a few minutes of free time.

Kylie: What?

Nadean: I'm cleaning my room, I looked over and saw how messy it was.

Kylie: Huh?

Nadean: I'M CLEANING MY ROOM!

Kylie: WHAT I CAN'T HEAR YOU YOU'RE GLITCHING OUT!

Nadean: IM. CLEANING. MY. ROOM.

Kylie: WHAT!?!?!?!?

Nadean: HOLD ON I GOT THIS! *Get on the google docs for our story to scream I'm cleaning my room.*

Cyrus opened his eyes to stare at the plain white ceiling. Frisk was gently shaking his shoulder cooing at her little boy to get up for school.

"Cyrus, it's time to get up. You're going to be late for school." She said softly moving Cyrus's ghost white hair away from his face to look into her baby boy's wonderful eyes of two different colors. For his left eye, a beautiful crystal blue. The right containing a dark brown orb the color of chocolate. Cyrus sat up, his vision fuzzy. Moving his skeletal hand to rub his eyes.

"What momma?" Cyrus questioned his mother, his vision starting to focus.

"You need to get up sweetie, you have school today. Also don't tell me you forgot it's your birthday?" Frisk giggled at her son's forgetfulness.

Cyrus eyes popped open wide. "Wait, it's today?" He said excitedly. His eyes gleaming with joy.

"Yes it is darling, it is the 13th after all." Frisk laughed. "Don't you remember what I promised you when you turned 9 years old?" Cyrus nodded fast and excitedly.

"yeah I remember momma! You said when I turned 9 years old you'd tell me the story of the underground!" Cyrus squeaked out barely holding in his excitement. Frisk smiled at her baby boy's enthusiasm.

"Long ago, two races ruled the earth, humans and monsters. One day war broke out between the two races. After a long battle, humans became victorious. They sealed the monsters underground with a magic spell. Many years, legends say that those who climb Mt. Ebott never return. But one day a little girl at the age of 10 heard the legends of monsters said to be hidden beneath the mountain. She climbed the mountain to the top to only to trip on a branch and fall. In her fall she fell asleep to wake up upon a bed of buttercup flowers. It wasn't until she looked up she realized she had fallen down. She was filled with determination."

Nadean and Kylie both had to open Undertale to right the game intro.

Kylie exits undertale tab.

Nadean gets sidetracked and starts playing Undertale

Nadean complains to kylie about watching the intro again when Kylie has watched it about 10 times -_- ~kylie. Shut up Kulie - Nadean

Frisk paused as if she was recalling old memories. "She walked for a little until came across a peculiar buttercup flower. This flower's name happened to be Flowey, he told the young gir-" Cyrus interrupted.

"Flowey is such a stupid name for a flower." Frisk chuckled and nodded in agreement.

"You are right my little one." She lightly tapped his nose. "Now let me finish the story." Frisk went on about how the young girl went on to meet a kind goat woman by the name of Toriel, her exiting of the ruins, the meeting of two sans-ational skeletons. "The tall one," Frisk would tell Cyrus, "He's name is Papyrus. A goofy skeleton whose one wish in life is to be part of the royal guard. Mind you he also had a love for making spaghetti." Both Frisk and Cyrus laughed.

"What about the second skeleton momma? You said there was two." Cyrus questioned his mother. Frisk paused, her smile faltering.

"The second one you ask?" Frisk looked down, her eyes becoming clouded. "The second one, the oldest of the two, he was the shortest. He loved to tell puns, he was very lazy too at that. He wore a blue jacket. He had a strange addiction to ketchup. (My strange addiction pun - Nadean)

Frisk chuckled to herself. "He was the nicest monster you could've met in the underground. He always would find a way to make you laugh when you're down." She whispered to herself.

"What do you mean mommy?" Cyrus asked giving his mother a confused look. Frisk snapped out of her phase.

"Oh it's nothing sweet heart, Let me finish the story." Frisk smiled at Cyrus moving on to finish her story. Alphys the yellow dinosaur scientist, Undyne the Undying the head of royal guard.

*Kylie and Nadean get into argument about using Undyne the Undying and it exclulates*

*We finish story anyway* *Insert Kulie giving up on life here*

Mettaton a robot who tried to kill the young girl at first then became her friend. Asgore the King of monsters, a kind soul at heart. Frisk end her tale of the underground with the young girl deciding to stay in the underground with the family she never had and how the shorter skeleton and the young girl ended up a couple. Cyrus fell in love with his mother's story, noticing his mother's wear her red heart necklace, something she rarely did. "Momma why are you wearing your necklace?" Cyrus question.

Frisk looked down at her son and smiled pulling out a necklace with a blue heart on it. "Because then we can match." Cyrus's eyes light up like a light bulb.

"Are you serious mom?" He said getting all giddy as Frisk placed the necklace around his head.

"I'm serious." She said smiling cupping her baby boy's cheeks in her hands, kissing his forehead. "Now go get ready or you'll be late for school." She told Cyrus who threw his covers off jumping out of bed.

"Ok mommy!" He chirped running to his door to say the day.

Little did he know the day has barely started.

~ ~ ~

A picture of cyrus will be put in the media display

Drawing made by Nadean the other author

Because kulie is too lazy to draw and nadean is way better lmao

Kylie

Ps from Nadean - Awe thank you C:

Ps 1196 words C: