€hapter One

Planet Visus , a place where people like us , whom are called faes call home . Just like humans , we grow, we study, we reproduce , we learn and so on. The only difference in us fae compare to humans is that we have another body to transform to. Therefore, we are much more powerful and different than humans .
"Good ball!" Yelled Jayden, high fiving me just as I shot the three pointer . I'm Valerie Grey, fae girl of planet Visus, only 21 years old and living my normal college life with friends . Jayden , as mentioned , is my 17 year old childhood friend , we played together since the young age . With that we went to the same schools since middle school. I enjoyed life with him. Tossing the ball over to Jayden, I decided to take a break. The sun was burning today not to mention all our teammates were soaked with sweat.
"Tired already Valerie?" Teased Jayden with a sly smile
"It's burning hot you douche !" I replied splashing iced cold water on his face .
"Yo? That's rude!" Jayden said wiping his face .
I said nothing but stick my tongue at him .
Packing my stuff, I headed back to the dorm after saying good bye to everyone .
Fetching the keys from my pocket , I opened the door to see Chelsea Leo, my best friend sitting lazily on her bed texting what I guessed would be her boyfriend, taking off my shoes, I greeted her
"Hey Chelsea !"
"Hey Val, you're back early " she replied eyes still on the phone screen, thought so
"Yeah, it's burning today, you got any plans today?" I asked judging from the looks on her face
"Hmmm yes, I have a date with Mason !" she replied excitingly .
"Oh, have fun then, be careful okay?" I said a little worried .
With that she ran to choose her clothes for her date tonight. Smiling, I too took clothes out, not for a date but for a nice cold shower . Returning out with comfortable home wear, Chelsea was already putting on her make up. She wore a leopard shirt with a pair of shorts while I thought suit her animal form as she is indeed a leopard, pouncing on me all day like I was prey, well I technically am. Giving her a hug, she left for a date night . As she went I made myself some noodles and sad on the garden tree branch in my rabbit form enjoying my noodles and the sunset. Since young this became my hobby, the sunset made mad calm and happy, it reminds me about the happy moments I had with Jayden and my other friends. Speak of the devil, Jayden appeared in his wolf form under the tree with his school bad over him, guessed he came from school, climbing down the tree I said
"Miss me already Jay?"
"Of course not bunny, I want food " he said back in his wolf form, light blue eyes staring at me .
"Haha, come on in, Chelsea went out with mason again , as usual" I replies as I went into my room, he following switching back into human form.
"As usual, I come here to steal your food, and beat you in video games ." Jayden said happily .
"I will beat you this time Jay!!" I shouted from the kitchen making Jayden chuckle .
15 minutes went past with Jayden scanning every bit of my dorm like a observing wolf, as I brought him his bowl of noodles . We both isn't fancy cook, but we learned to appreciate each other's .
"Thank youuuuuuuuu~~~~ Val~~" he said as he dug into the bowl of noodles , indeed like a hungry wolf.
"Welcome" I replied with a simple smile .
Slumping on the couch, I was ready to beat him in a game of Blackops , which I only did less than 10 times. But I don't care, he will not call me a loser this time.
He sat down and we started the game . He had more points than me at the start of the game, but with the amount of head shots preformed by me, I eventually won. Laughing at his face , I shouted victory.
"Not bad bunny, but you won't win me next time!" Said Jayden with a broad smile and determination on his face.
Which I sticked my tongue at.
We continued with a few more games and I walked him back to his dorm. The sky was filled with darkness at only 8 , our walk was filled with laughter and jokes about God knows what, just like the previous years we had. We both always enjoyed times like this. After saying goodbye, I walked back with my rabbit form, skipping from tree to tree freely......

~~~Stay tune for chapter two~~~