First day

Summer POV

I was getting ready for the first day of school as a junior. This year was going to the best one. I hope so. I walked out my room and into the hallway still hearing the shower running. I rolled my eyes and started banging on the door. 

"Open the damn door" i yelled as i pounded more onto the door.

" watch your mouth" my mom said as she walked past me going downstairs.

"well tell your daughter to stop spending so long in the bathroom" i rolled my eyes

"ok im out, happy ?" akira said as she walked out looking a hot mess.

"what the hell are you wearing" i looked her outfit up and down. Akira was only a damn sophomore dressing like a senior. Now i understand summer just ended and you know the first week or two of school is always warm out but she shouldnt be dressing like this for her to only be 16 years of age.

"clothes" she said nonchalantly. 

" by the looks of it not enough go change into something more school appropriate" i said and she put her hands on her hips.

" your not my mother"

" but im your sister and i have no problem beating your ass" I said stepping into her face while tying my hair up into a messy quick bun. Me and akira always fighting so her getting her ass whopped before school isnt anything new. She rolled her eyes and walked past me shoulder bumping me. I shook my head balling my hands into fists shes so lucky i have to start getting ready. 

~

"Hurry up summer" akira yelled from downstairs. I fluffed my hair making sure i looked good. I grabbed my bag and phone that had my headphones plugged in and i went downstairs. Me and akira got in my car and i drove to the school. 

"ugh there is no good lighting in this car" akira said as she held her iphone up trying to get the perfect selfie angle. 

I ignored her and turned the music up a little. The song that was playing was broccoli by lil yachty and d.r.a.m. We arrived to school and i parked and we got out. Akira walked off with her two friends and as i was walking i saw tynisha. I called her name and she turned around and she started screaming as she ran to me and jumped on me hugging me. I hugged her back laughing. We pulled away and she playfully pushed me.

"why you aint come over to my house yesterday" she said

" cause i had to do that damn summer packet and i didnt finish it until like 12 in the morning then i meant to call you today before i left out but akira ass was hogging up the bathroom"