Caught

Summer POV

I was at home in bed laying on my stomach doing my homework listening to ann marie song different. I hummed along while i worked out these math equations. My phone started ringing and it was chris. I answered it putting him on speaker.

"what do you want" i asked with an attitude

" why you have an attitude "

" i dont have a attitude"

" mhm anyway what you doing"

"homework, why did you call me "

"because i wanted to ask you something"

"i swear if its about that damn party im gonna hurt you when i see you tomorrow"

"(chuckles) its not about the party..i wanted to know if i can take you out on a date"

"...really ?" i asked 

"yeah"

I was shocked chris has never taken any girl out on a date.

"..ok"

I heard him mumble"yes" and i playfully rolled my eyes.

" ok ima pick you up friday at 8"

"k"

We hung up and i blushed as i finished my homework. I was putting my books in my backpack when akira came in my room. 

"i need some money" she said 

"well i dont have any" i said lying. She rolled her eyes sucking her teeth and walking out my room closing the door behind her. I shook my head and got off my bed going into my bathroom. I took a shower and after my shower i put on my night gown that stopped to my to my mid thigh. I put on my slippers and went downstairs seeing my mom and her boyfriend dave flirting. I rolled my eyes i never liked dave because he is always looking at me in a flirty way if that makes sense and staring at my boobs. I tell my mom but she just ignores me. My mom and dad split up when my mom cheated on him with her personal trainer and he found out from akira because akira was mad at mom for not buying her that michael kors bag. 

" hey baby" my mom said and i waved.

" whats for dinner"

" some lasagna" my mom said 

"oh ok"

"i'll be right back summer can you take the lasagna out the oven and dave can you set the table"

" ok" me and dave said at the same time. He got out four plates and four forks and went to go put them on the table. I opened the oven and took out the lasagna. As i bent down to close the oven i felt dave behind me making me get up quickly. 

" excuse me" he said moving past me and i closed the oven and went upstairs almost bumping into my mom.

" sorry" i said 

" its ok..so how was your first day"

" it was cool"

"thats good..can you tell your sister to get ready for dinner"

"k"

My mom gave me a soft smile before going downstairs and i went into akira room seeing some guy on top of her kissing her on her neck.

"what the fuck" i yelled

The guy immediately got off of her and she sat up looking at me like a deer caught in headlights

" summe-"

" get the fuck out"

The sad thing is the guy wasnt even in akira grade level i seen him around with the other seniors. He ran past me leaving the room and akira rolled her eyes. I went up to her smacking her. I grabbed her up by her shirt collar and she looked at me scared as her nose bled a little.

" your fast ass need to stop bringing guys up in here because next time i catch some grown ass boy up on top of you im going to beat your ass so fucking bad you aint gon be able to walk now come down for dinner" 

I let go of her and she went into her personal bathroom to get some tissue. I went downstairs and saw my mother carrying the lasagna into the dining area. She sat it down onto the table and i sat down watching her as she cut me a piece of lasagna and putting it onto my plate.

" thanks"

" your welcome baby"

After she put food onto all of our plates and we all sat down. Then akira came and sat down with us.

" oh my god kira what happened to your face" my mom said touching akira cheek where these was a red mark from when i slapped her.

" thats just some...makeup yeah i was um...trying to see what blush i liked better so i mixed it all in" akira lied and my mom looked like she wanted to say something else but she didnt. Since dave was sitting next to me i felt his hand go on my thigh under the table. I moved his hand and he looked at me and then continued eating. 

~

After dinner i went into my room and turned off my light and tv making it pitch black in my room the only light was shining in was the moonlight. I got in my bed and closed my eyes starting to drift off to sleep.