Scarred For Life

*London

"Mmm, Good morning daddy." I moaned in my one night stand ear. No lie dude high yella ass was fine as ever but I ain't the type to try and settle down no time soon. I'm too young for allat. So until then ima be usin these niggas for what their blessed with.

"What's up shawty?" He greeted as he searched for his clothes that we're scattered all over the floor. "It was nice meeting you, hopefully we can go another round, another time." He said as he exited the house. Little did he know that that would our first and our last encounter. I didn't even know his name but that was something I could care less bout'.

Don't get it twisted ni. I've always been STD free. I stayed strapped and I made sure my pussy was A1 at all times. But shit I'm young and love to have fun, that's all. I'm wild and like to sleep around from time to time, shit no shame in my game.

After ole boy left, I got up to take a shower, to erode the after sex feeling. I coated my body with my Dove body wash. After that I tended to the rest of my female hygiene duties.

"Cherish and Asia bitchesss." I shouted through out the house as I made my way to the kitchen to scramble me up something to eat. I was starvin' like marvin right now so I decided to make me some Sausages, Strawberry pancakes, and scrambled eggs with toast.

As soon as I finished cooking, my bitches, Asia and Cherish walked in. "Damn it smells good in here. I hope you cooked some for us." Asia uttered as they made their way to the green and blue grante island. "Since today is a good day then yes I cooked some for you hookers too. How nice of me." I said with a false smile as I made my way to the Island with our plates of food and drinks.

"You damn right your in a good mood. I can't remember the last time you cooked for us and served us. Mr. man must've really got yo panties out the bunch and laid it down." Cherish said. "Seriously though." Asia chimed in.

Since I had no come back like usual, they took it for advantage. "Oooo, Shit daddy right thereeee. Aw Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Oooo." Cherish moaned out as she mimicked me from last night. "Bitch still can't take no dick. Got the neighbors bangin all on the walls and shit." I couldn't do nothing but laugh at this extra hoe.

This is why I loved Cherish. She was funny, loving and caring. She's my bitch. Don't get me wrong, I love Asia too, that's my Lil down baby. Although she was more so A 'work hard, play later' person, I liked her attitude. She was calm, cool, and collective until a bitch fucked with her and trust me, that there is not a pretty sight. But unlike Cherish and I, Asia was still a virgin. Ain't nothing wrong with that but I don't know what she's waitin on. I use to think she was gay because I would rarely see her with A boy.

"Asia, when are you going to let yo cookie crumble?" I wondered. "What?" Asia and Cherish said in Unison. I swea their so dumb. They act like a bitch be speakin another language or some shit. "Girl when are you going to let some body enter yo bat cave?" I asked with annoyance as I rolled my eyes.

After I asked that, All eyes we're on Asia although it was just three of us in all. "Damnnnnnn" She said as she felt our eyes burn into her flesh. "and never. I don't understand why y'all keep askin me that question." She hated it when we asked her about her virginity. I mean I praise her and all for holding it down but damn for how long? We're both 18 and we're getting ready for college, like you know niggas go want them some cuddy, of course.

****************************************

Asia

Sometimes I get so fed up when Cherish and London when they survey me when it comes to sex. Like, when I'm ready then I'll do it and when ever I feel like I've met someone who deserves it. Until then my treasure will remain locked and kept safe. By the way they be howling in the middle of the night, it constantly reminds me to stay strong and stay tight! Don't get it twisted now I'm no saint. Well according to Cherish and London, I am. But I'm not.

In my eyes, sex ain't every thing. Although I haven't experienced it, I've asked other their true opinions about it. Plus, I don't feel like sex is worth the risk of getting an STD or getting pregnant, unless that's what you want and I don't want neither one. Some say they do it for pleasure, but look at what comes with 'pleasure', dudes saying that they've had sex with you, now you have other dudes trying to get at you, and people worrying about if their ill or pregnant, it's just not for me. Now and days, people feel like sex is the key to getting close with their partner, when it's not. But it is a key to seeing what your insides feel like and what the niggas can go run and tell about it.

Plus, you have all these females running around hunching with their hormones all over the place. People have forgotten the value of things and one of those is their body. No matter how insecure someone may be, they should never let the value of their body diminish. It deserves some respect. No matter what type of shape, size, or form it comes in!

"Whatever, I'm done eating." I said as I arose from the table to get away from these whores. After washing my dishes I headed to my room to get ready for the movies with my guy best friend, Arran.

"I'm Outside."

Once I received that text then I knew that it was my que to leave. "Hey how do I look?" I asked Cherish and London. "Damnnnn, I got a bad bitch in my chevy, sellin Miley Cyrus, in my brand new Monte Carlo. Uhhhh." London said. "But where are you goin hot mama?" Cherish asked. "Out. With Arran. So toodles my whores." I said as I prepped myself to leave. "Mmmm, don't do nothing I wouldn't." Cherish said. "I'll keep that in mind!" I said as I made my way out the door.

I don't know why but Cherish and London always thought that I had a thing for Arran or vise versa. But we're just best friends and only that! Not best friends with benefits or none of that. They would always jinx me and say that one day im going to slip up and loose my virginity to Arran and we'll have a little family. But I totally doubt that'll happen.

*Cherish

Asia thinks that she slick. London and I both know that Arran wants more than just a friendship from Asia. I'll just play along with her for now. But what's done in the dark always comes to the light.

"So, what are your plans for the day boo?" London asked me as she searched the fridge for something to eat. London and I were super close. We told each other almost everything and kept secrets - secrets.

"Nothing really. Sayvon wants to see me, but I don't have time for him." I say while pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

Sayvon is a long time friend of mine who also had feelings for me. I won't lie, I have feelings for him also but I'm not ready for a relationship right now, nor do I care to have one. Relationships were way overrated, and I was more into having fun. Didn't matter if it consisted of having sex or not, I was down.

"I don't know why you keep giving that boy the run around, you know he's damn near in love with you. Why make him wait?" I couldn't believe the shit that London was speaking right now. She was no better than me when it came to messin around with guys.

"Okaayy...where's London and who the hell are you ?" I asked in a sarcastic tone. London was my girl, but sometimes she could lose herself. I know the real her and the real her wasn't about settling down. London was all about getting a nut and keepin' shit moving.

She laughed at my silliness. "I'm just saying Cee. Hopping around on a different D every other day n' night will get old soon. Something has to change. Why can't we change ourselves and become better for the right man who actually wants more from us than quick nuts and good head? Just a little food for thought."

She went into her room, leaving me in the kitchen to think on what she'd said. I know that London is right and means well, but I'm gonna continue to have fun. Sayvon can wait like he's been doing.

-----

And there you have the introduction of Scarred For Life !

Hope you all are becoming interested !

Keshia and I have been plotting on this book since the middle of last year !

Follow our personal pages : Keshia -- kbella14 & Kelee -- KeeMarleey

Comments are NEEDED !

Thanks !