Let the Darkness Out

"...But thank you guys and I'll see all you dudes... IN THE NEXT VIDEO!!"

With his arms still up towards the ceiling and his "boss boss" sunglasses on, Jack let out a shaky breath of relief.

"I'm sorry if I wasn't into today. I'm just... not feeling it today." He said to the viewers at home before he turned off the camera.

"You're such a damn wimp!" A familiar but ominous voice rang in Jack's head.

"Oh no..." Jack moaned out loud.

"Well, you are human, so I guess I can't exactly snap at you for that." The voice continued.

Jack continued looking at his recent recording and prepared it to be emailed to be edited by his editor and friend Robin. He touched his side as a sudden sting pierced him in the ribs.

"You know... if I was out, that pain you're feeling right now, wouldn't be so bad and would heal up faster."

Jack kept ignoring the voice and smiled to himself as he emailed his recording footage to Robin.

"Stop fucking ignoring me!" The voice suddenly boomed.

As the voice snapped, without warning, Jack's computer completely shut down.

"What the fuck?" Jack said as he looked at the black screen of his computer.

"There! Maybe now you'll start listening to me, you sorry excuse for a human!"

Jack frowned as he had looked at his reflection on his computer screen shift from its current state and turned into a different version of himself with green evil eyes and pointy teeth smiled back at him.

"You..." Jack groaned.

"Aww! What? You're not happy to see me, Jackaboy?" The evil reflection asked in a taunting tone.

"Well, I'm not exactly fucking ecstatic." Jack rolled his eyes.

"Well get over it, scrub and let me out! You know you have no other choice!" The reflection said.

Jack silently flipped off the reflection with a smirk and walked away from the computer.

Before he could walk out of the recording room, Jack felt a huge headache that caused him to double over on his knees.

"See? I tried to be nice, but you wouldn't listen to me!"

Jack closed his eyes tightly as the pain worsen and his evil self continued taunting him.

"But knowing as how stubborn you are..."

Jack gotten up from the floor slowly and opened his eyes as his normally blue eyes turned green and Antisepticeye took over his body once again.

"I knew I had to give you a little push to let the darkness out."

In a quick flash, Antisepticeye disappeared in a cloud of green smoke and appeared downstairs behind Signe who was still in the kitchen cooking some food.

"Now, let's wreak some havoc!" Anti whispered ominously as he took out a small but sharp pocket knife and walked slowly towards the unsuspecting Signe.