Chapter 2: Is she an angel?

#Your Pov:

*Next morning*

“Oppa-“I whined.

“Oppa! Get up!” I shouted even louder but my oppa, Baekhyun, still didn’t wake up.

‘Don’t worry… I’ll make you suffer.’ I laughed evilly and went closer to my oppa before tickling his body.

“Y-yah! That’s so unforgivable.” Baekhyun pouted.

“I know, and it’s the only way to wake you up, you know?!” I smiled while looking at my only oppa. I really love him because he’s my only hope. He’s the only family I have in this world. He’s my angel. He’s my life.

“You have to wash up now and go downstairs to eat your breakfast before school, okay? I prepared bread.” I winked childishly.

“Ye, Omma!” he said going to the toilet.

That’s true! After both of my parents died, I became the omma for my oppa. I’ll cook breakfast, wash the dishes and all of the home chores will be done by me. While my oppa, he had a part-time job which he kept the money for the everyday needs of the both of us.

I wanted to work too, but oppa warned me not to, because he didn’t want anything bad happening to me, which I don’t think soo.. because lot of my friends, which is the same age as me, work part-time jobs to and they’ve been safe.

Without realizing, I was already downstairs and here, in the kitchen.

******JUNGKOOK******

*At your high school*

I was already in my school like 30 minutes before the bell rung. So I sat below one of the big trees and started to sing a love song , I followed the tune and music from my mobile phone. I’m wearing an earpiece though. It’s actually not a song for my singing class today actually. It’s a song which I love a lot. The song was so meaningful. I love daydreaming but don’t get me wrong. I always have an excellent mark on every subject of mine, which you could actually call me a nerd…. But don’t call me that! I don’t live with a book… It’s just… umm… I concentrate on every lesson. Even on my singing class I got an ‘A’!

I sang the song with all of my concentration, I didn’t even bother when someone sat next to me. I mean, it’s more to.. I didn’t even realize that someone sat next to me…

#Jungkook's Pov:

“New day! And I still can’t get a girl” I closed my eyes.

I already saw a picture of the girl who my omma wanted me to be married to. I know she’s pretty, but she’s not my type. I didn’t want to marry so I have to find a girl.

‘Never mind Jungkook-ah! It’s now or never! You can find her!!’ I motivated myself.

When I opened my eyes, there she is. I saw an angel sitting below a big tree. She looked beautiful. I walked closer and closer to her and she didn’t even realize that I was there, sitting next to her. I wonder if she is an angel… I smiled while listening to her angelic voice. But wait? What? Is this song ‘what is love’ from “Exo”??? Aishhh!!!!

************JUNGKOOK*************

A/N: So how's it? I know! There's so many things about ..yeah, you know! I won't say it. Erghh!! But I hope you like it!! :DD Do you think Jungkook's already fall in love for the first sight?  But he just say last night... "Aish! Wae omma doing this to me? How can I get a girl in just one month? I dont even have confidence to fall in love with someone this year. This is really going to be a hard project I've ever had." Why is it so simple to fall in love now?! O.o

Love you all- XOXO