Chapter 16 : Our Marriage (Part 1)

#Chanyeol's Pov:

I can't believe that she's going to marry him.

But, I smiled when I'm around her eventho I cried everytime I remember about her marriage. I laughed when she told me about Jungkook and how she love him, eventho there's nothing funny at all..

Will happiness come to me?

-WeddingDay-

#No one Pov:

The ray of sunlight woke you up from your sleepless night, you couldnt believe that you were about to marry the hottest kingka in your school.

You turned to your alarm clock only to see that the shortest hand had striked six. Rubbing your eyes, you rushed towards your bathroom and took a very chilling shower since its your special day today.

As you finished showering, you walked your way towards the closet and took a white, simple t-shirt and a pair of shorts to wear when suddenly, a knock could be heard from the outside of your bedroom.

You turned your doorknob into an unlock only to see Baekhyun oppa was standing just right before your door, smiling.

"Morning, soon to be bride." You could feel the heat rushed over your cheeks at his words and pinched him by the right shoulder.

"If you came only to say that, then Im shutting this door." You pretended on doing so but stopped when Baekyun oppa hugged you tightly.

"I meant it, seems like my little sister is marrying first, beating me out of this. I hope you'll always remember me, I had alot of hard time being alone so visit me more often, ne? And... I wish you to be leading a happy life with your soon to be groom."

You couldnt stop the tears from hanging anymore longer, he was the one who raised you well and took good care of you and now, you're leaving him. Although, its only for a short moments but you knew how it felt, being left out from the one you loved.

"Oh, Im here to remind you that we'll be leaving in 10 more minutes." He said, letting go of you.

"Are you kidding me? The wedding ceremony starts at ten and people will be coming at nine. What are we doing there so early in the morning?" You half-yelled at him only to get a chuckle as a reply.

"A good wife will not raise her voice to her husband so dont do that again. And dont tell me you're wearing this kind of t-shirt on your wedding day." You couldnt help but to blush again, but this time alittle harder. Will you make it to be Jungkook's wife by any chance?

"What? Ofcourse, Im not wearing this for such a day." You tried to deny your flushed cheeks as you saw a smirk formed at your oppa's face.

"So we need to get you done before the wedding. I'll transform you into the prettiest angel had never be." Before you could say a word, he had dragged you by the wrist, heading downstairs only to be greeted by Minjun ahjussi.

He looked excited from the way he smiled, he was completely ready to go for the ceremony in his black tuxedo along with a red tie and a ribbon.

The three of you grabbed some breakfast first before you could go to the said church.

*********JUNGKOOK*********

A/N: Sorry for keep you all wait this long.But I promise that...............

I'll update part 2 today. Please wait and continue reading my story dear Love.

Love You All - XOXO
ExoChen_LovePink