Epilogue!! (Happy Family!)

#Author's Pov:

5 years later~

"Appa! Baekhun oppa bullied me!" a 5 years old girl pulled Jungkook's shirt to get his attention.

Baekhun.. a name of their son. It's a combination name of Baekhi and Baekhyun. Because without Baekhyun, their love would not end the way it used to be.

"Baekhun, don't bully your sister..she's a girl," Jungkook pat his son's head.

"But Junhi started first!" Baekhun pouted. And this is their second child, Jeon Junhi, Jeon Baekhun's twin.

"Will the both of you just shut up and play gently," Jungkook raised his voice, loud enough to make the two trembled out of fear.

"Aigoo!! Come here!" He demanded for the two of them to walk closer to him as they followed. Jungkook then hugged them lovingly.

"I'm all left out~" a voice interrupted their moments.

"Omma. Come here!" Baekhi neared them and joined in the embrace as Junhi called her.

Junhi's a cute and hyper girl but she's a bit boy-ish, totally different with her brother, Baekhun who prefered to talk less and acted cool. He's an unfriendly type but actually he's kind.

Lastly, their little Jeon Hejeong, a 3 years old girl with a curly hair.

But its what made this family complete. Having the same interest and atittude isn't going to make a family complete but all the matter is love.

With love, everything will be fine. With love, trust will be there.

"I love you all~" Baekhi said, still in the same position. But then.......

"Junior!!!!!!" Junhi shouted and ran to get her bestfriend. Baekhun walked upstairs, being the unfriendly type he is.

Junhi and Junior hugged each other.

"They are like siblings," Dara said to Baekhi, giggling. While Chanyeol and Jungkook talked at the other way.

"Hey! You see that.." Jinyoung pointed at his car.

"Wow! Why are there so many bags?" Junhi asked. "Ahhhhh!!! Yugyeom oppaaa!" she cried.

Kim Yugyeom's Junhi's another bestfriend, Kim Seokjin's son.

Yugyeom asked, "What?" "You're here too!!" They both laughed.

"Of course I'll be here! Junior's going overboard today!" he said.

-

#Baekhi's Pov:

Chanyeol and his family were already out to the airport. I washed the dishes when someone backhugging me.

"Yeobo?" I asked.

"I love you," he kissed my neck, inhaling my strawberry's scent.

"I love you more~" I said as I turned my body to look at him.

"I just can't believe our love story," he said and laughed.

"I know right, it's all ended up too quick. I don't even know when I started to like you?," I giggled and hugged him back when someone pulled my shirts.

We both looked down only to find our twins kid and their sister, Hejeong. We hugged them in our embrace lovingly.

"Yah! Watch out!" Jungkook scolded Hejeong who hugged me too tight.

"mian omma..," Hejeong apologized, childish.

"It's okay honey~," I pat his head.

"It's not okay! I don't wanna take a risk. You're 6 months pregnant for God sake." Jungkook pouted.

That's right! I'm pregnant again.

"It's not funny appa~," my twins kid said in unison as we all laughed together and hit his back lightly.

         -The End-

******JUNGKOOK*****

A/N: Yehet!!! How's this Epilogue guys? xD I hope you enjoy this story~

Don't forget to comment and vote :'))

Love You all - XOXO
ExoChen_LovePink