I love you

Alyssa's POV
I woke up in faze, my head was pounding. I look at my clock, it's 4am, i tried making my self go back to sleep but I couldn't. I decided to get up and just get ready.
3 hours later
I Grabbed my bag and went outside to wait at the bus stop. For some reason Ethan wasn't there. I don't know where he is.

Ethan's POV
" come on Dolan it'll be fun. Just take light it "
Its 7 o'clock dude I gotta get to school, I can't go to school high.
" your such a tease, No wonder your brother has more friends than you"
Jake I gotta go..
I got in the car and went back home to change and go to school, I went to go stand by the bus stop, I saw Alyssa and suddenly my heart started beating for miles away. I decided to act normal, except for the fact that I like this freshmen in which I shouldn't like and remind you the fact that she doesn't feel the same way.

Alyssa's POV
I saw Ethan from afar and that's when I can feal the butterflies in my stomach, I've never felt like this about anyone.

We got to school and Ethan and I sat next to each other on the bus. We barely talked or even made eye contact. School was pretty much a bore except for art, I had fun in that class because of Kyle, he always made me laugh.

Ethan's POV
Alyssa didn't say anything to me which made me really upset, And in art she was still talking to this fuckboy that she clearly seemed interested in..

Alyssa's POV
I was walking back to the sink to clean out my brush and I slipped on paper towel, luckily Kyle was there to catch me, I fell into his arms, Looking at his Hazel eyes and his gorgeous smile. I suddenly herd clamoring, I saw Ethan Pushing the table and storming out of the classroom, I looked at him and went after him, " I'm sorry Kyle I'll be right back " Kyle was an understanding guy so he was fine with me leaving.

Ethan's POV
I saw Alyssa fall into Kyle's arms, she had a look on her face, I couldn't control my anger, I can feel steam coming up my body and through my ears my fists clenched. My veins popped, my stomach grumbled. I couldn't control it. I pushed over the desk not realizing what I've done. Bursts out of the class. I wanted to punch a wall. Nothin is able to contain this. I love this girl, I mean I thought she was just a High school crush that I'll soon be over, but this isn't the same. I saw Alyssa burst through that door and look me straight in the eye.

Alyssa's POV
What was going on with Ethan?

I ran up to him and I could feel the tension, Ethan what's going on? what are you doing? " Leave me alone Alyssa, I don't need this." Ethan.. I. Tell me what's going on! " You really wanna know Alyssa? Do you? I'm in love with you! How's that for an explanation?!" 

Ethan's POV
I can't believe I just said that to her. Way to go Ethan.

" Ethan I um I have to go..." Alyssa exclaims

I knew I shouldn't have done that.

Alyssa's POV
I know I shouldn't have just ran off, but I didn't know what to say I mean I just IM not ready, how am I supposed to tell a guy that counts as my best friend that I love him???

Ethan: hey Alyssa, IM sorry

Ethan: Alyssa

Ethan: Alyssa please answer me

Ethan: I know your reading my messages. Please just talk to me

Ethan: fine I'm coming over

I kept looking at the texts, I just didn't know how to answer, as soon as I got the text of him coming over I just I didn't know what to do.

I heard a slight knock on my window. I opened my window and Ethan was standing there. 

Ethan what are you doing here?

"Alyssa I love you, and I don't care if you don't feel the same way as me but I just can't kee.."

I grabbed his chin and pulled him closer to me as I leaned in to kiss him. He didn't let go. I felt his soft lips on my lips. And his hands on my cheek.

Ethan I'm so sorry I just I didn't

Ethan goes in for another kiss and let's go, looking me straight in the eyes with his gorgeous smile. I went completely blank for a few seconds,

Was this actually happening?

OKAY SO THIS CHAPTER WAS SO CONFUSING BUT I MIGJT UPLOD ANYOTHER CHALTER TOMO, OR MAYBE TODAY. BUT YEP