New year.

" Alyssa wake up! Your gonna be late for your first day of high school..."

Alyssa's POV//
I'm so freaking nervous and I just wanna stay in my covers and hide away from all my new responsibilities.
--
you groan your way out of bed and into the bathroom, reaching in for the light switch, but you just can't seem to find it. You go back to your night stand to pick up your phone and you glance at your home screen and see that it's 7:30, and you have to be ready by 7:40! you run into the bathroom again and brush your teeth and then brush your hair, you blast into your closet grabbing your grey t-shirt and your light washed jean shorts and slip on your white vans. You run downstairs to get breakfast.

Your dad glances at you and exclaims " good morning Alyssa, are you exci..."

You think// NO IM NOT EXCITED IM TERRIFIED AND IM TOTALLY LATE AND I LOOK HORRIBLE.  But you respond with. " yeah Dad I'm really excited. I have to go now bye!!!"
-- 
your late, and your roaming the halls trying to find your locker , Then your eyes head toward this a guy at his locker  with light brown hair slightly messy yet still pretty hot. You try to stay cool and not freak out. You keep walking and trying to find your locker. And guess where it is? Right next to his. 

ETHANS POV
I'm so stressed. I'm already late and I can already feel the tension coming up into my fists. Then suddenly this girl comes up, at first she was going to come up and say something sluty, okay yes I know that was too forward but I mean with what she's wearing... looks hot. I mean, okay Ethan stay cool. 
You look at her and you suddenly feel butterflies in your stomach as she glances at you with a perfect smile. You try to stop your self from talking to this girl because you can't get caught up in it. But then you hear a soft voice ask " hey um can you help me open my locker? " don't get caught up Ethan. Don't get caught up, you repeat to yourself as you turn to her and look her in the eyes.

ALYSSA'S POV
Oh my god who is this dude and why is he so hot?? I look at my hands and I realize that I've been spinning the lock non stop. Alright Alyssa make your move. " Hey um can you help me open my locker? " you almost wanna faint as he looks at you smiling and says " yeah sure. You new here? "

SO THIS WAS MY FIRST FAN FICTION. IDK IF I SHOULD KEEP DOING IT. OKAY BYEEEE💗