The Power Absorber Vol. 1 UnEdited

Chapter 1:

The Beginning

I remember when I thought life couldn't be any more extra ordinary then normal but when I... Wait I shouldn't spoil it to you so I'll just retell you what happened so you can understand more but you will probably think I'm weird but I'll just tell you anyways.

It all started when I heard a really big BOOM!!! I was at school when it happened but weirdly nobody else noticed it. What I saw was a teenager flying with a sword in his hand and when he pointed his sword at something it exploded when he saw that I looked at him he said: "HEY YOU, YOU CAN SEE ME CAN'T YOU WELL YOU BETTER BE SCARED BECAUSE I'M THE GOD OF EXPLOSIONS I CAN EXPLODE ANY THING THAT IS BREAKABLE BY FORCE."

And I just shifted my gaze back to the teacher so he couldn't tell if I was truly looking at him but he continued to say: "I KNOW YOU CAN SEE ME BECAUSE PEOPLE WHO LOOK DIRECTLY AT ME IS OBVIOUSLY LOOKING AT ME YOU DUMBASS BECAUSE I WONT BE FOOLED BY THAT."

With him staring at me with eyes full of rage even I could feel his rage and I haven't trained myself in any way on my body. Of course I have a decent waist size so I'm not someone you could call fat. But I am particularly intelligent in my class no matter what I do I always have 100% on every class and I always have the highest scores in any contest and of course I find it weird that I always find the answer even the doctor that analyzed my brain said: "You look like you can fully use your brain and its really incredibly well developed you could be a genius when you grow older in fact you are already a genius now as it seems."

Even when I do everything to fail a test or an exam I always put the correct answers. My teachers always said: "you're a really hard worker this class tries to follow your example but they can never do it, I even see you looking at the window while I'm teaching new things but you always answer correctly so I let it slide all the time just for you. Anyways you have a great life ahead of you. I'm positively sure you'll have a rich life." Well of course it's not the exact same way they said it but it always meant that. But the only thing that I didn't think would happen is meeting somebody that nobody else can see and calls himself a god I mean why am I the only one who can see this god?

The bell rang and I went outside since it was the end of the day and the "Explosion God" flew towards me and said: "Hey kid you do know I tried speaking to you but you never actually responded and why do you live like a normal human aren't you a god or a demigod or something?" I looked at him as if he said something weird and said:

"I uh don't know what you're speaking of because I am certainly not a demigod or a god because as long as I can remember I had human parents and I was in a human family." He looked at me as if he thought I was incredibly dumb but then he said:

"So you don't even know if you are divine in any case since you can see me you should be able to battle me."

"Come again did you just say 'Battle me' because if I heard you wrong I am sorry but I do not know if I should battle you." I was looking at him with eyes that were unnaturally looking dumbfounded which I shouldn't be able to do since I'm apparently incredibly intelligent."

"Yes battle me to see if you fit in the divine world since you can already see us you should have at least one power but I shall give you a gift from my last fight it's a sword called The Fearsome Fire sword it's from a lesser fire God which was easy to beat since I'm a God but I'm not the highest grade of gods but I am still one of the most powerful currently there's not many that powerful as to be the highest grade of gods and the highest rank you can get to is The Ruler of The Gods which apparently only one person got it and I think he was called um I don't remember it's a really old legend because that person left this Planet as you humans call the round objects in the universe." While he was saying this he handed me the sword that was forever on fire and everybody around me said: