Too much at once....

"What's this noise out there?" 'Sans' asked and opened the door of his room.

Chara was behind him.

"Sans, go back into your room." Papyrus mumbled and glared at him.

"Why what's wrong?"

Sans looked around and noticed the other skeleton which looked like him. He starred at him in shock and backed away. You wanted to run up to them, but red bones shoot out of the ground, blocking your way.

"Where do you think you're going?" The stranger asked and glanced at you with a smirk.

You turned around and glared at him.

"Leave! Now!" Sans said, summoning a bunch of bones.

"Do you think you can stop me?" The other skeleton mocked with a grin and attacked Sans.

He blocked the attack with the summoned bones, but was knocked back thanks to the recoil.

"Sans!" Chara shouted and ran up to him.

Papyrus attacked the stranger but he simple dodged it and aimed at Papyrus. Luckily he blocked the attack just in time.

"That's enough! Stop it! Now!" You shouted at the skeleton and pulled a knife out, pointing it at him. "If you're here because of me. Then leave the others out of it!"

The area around you turned black and your (S/C) crystal soul appeared in front of you.

"I'm ready. Don't think that I wouldn't kill you, just because I'm in a pacifist run." You mumbled and smirked back at him.

He blocked the area around us, so no one could help me.

"Do we really have to fight? I don't want to accidentally kill you." he skeleton mocked with a grin.

You dashed at him and swung the knife down at him. He stepped to the side, causing you to miss him and stumble. He summoned a few bones and shoot them down at you without holding back. You tried to dodged and stumbled to the side, just to be hit by one of the bones on your arm.

"(Y/N)!!!" Chara shouted.

Not caring about it you leaped yourself from the ground and attacked him again with the knife. He dodged it again and attacked you. One of the bones pierced right through your shoulder. You yelped in pain and glared at him.

"You know, I could make this much easier, but you I wanted to see you fight. Too bad that you're not as good as I thought you-"

He was interrupted by a sudden attack of yours which just sliced his cheek, since he could dodge it in time.

"Are you serious?!" You shouted at him in disbelieve.

"I told you that you can't beat me." Error mocked with a grin and laughed "So you better give up before-"

You attacked him again and almost hit him, but he was faster. He glared at you and attacked. You dodged it just in time, attacking back without hesitating. He teleported away, just to appear a few meters next to you. You snapped around and attacked him again. He dodged your attack in the same way as before and summoned bones around you. Spinning around you noticed that there was no way out.

"So, what are you going to do now?" He asked with a grin.

You brought your knife above your head and sliced some of the bones into halves. The skeleton looked at you in surprise. You took the chance and leaped from the ground trying to hit him. He dodged and grinned at you. You starred at him in shock and he reached out to you, as suddenly someone grabbed your wrist and pulled you into a portal, which came out of the nothing.