(24) Incredible

Harry glanced up from his incredibly interesting shoes as Draco got up and moved towards him. Harry wasn't sure what to think as Draco sat down next to him, but he couldn't deny that his heart was racing and felt an unexplainable need to get closer to Draco.

They stared at each other. It had been a while since they were this close and both were feeling the pull of the bond, although only Draco knew that's what it was. Harry's breath hitched as Draco leaned towards him, but he continued to stare into Draco's eyes until he couldn't anymore. He couldn't because Draco had tilted his head to whisper in Harry's ear, "Pansy and Hermione are spying on us through the window, why don't we give them a little show?"

Harry blinked a few times and had to clear his throat before he managed to speak up, "What kind of show?"

Draco gently cupped Harry's face and Harry immediately leaned into it and closed his eyes.

"This kind of show." Draco closed his eyes, leaned forward and gave Harry a gentle kiss.

Harry didn't know what to do, he didn't know what he wanted to do, well, that's not true, he knew perfectly well that he wanted to keep kissing Draco. He didn't, however, know how to act when Draco pulled away. He didn't want to seem super eager, but he also didn't want Draco to think Harry doesn't like him.

Draco glanced towards the window and Harry's heart sank. Draco only kissed him to mess with Hermione and Pansy.

Draco noticed that Harry seemed to shrink in on himself and cupped his face once more. "What's wrong?"

Harry shook his head, embarrassed that he'd actually thought Draco liked him for a second.

"Hey," Draco made Harry look up at him, "You can tell me."

Harry felt that force in his chest again and made an instinct decision. He shifted towards Draco on the bed, leaned forward, and kissed him.

Harry was disappointed. Draco wasn't kissing him back. He started to pull away, trying to decide whether or not to run out of the room and avoid Draco for the rest of his life.

Draco looked at Harry for a few seconds and then, just as he started to stand up, pulled Harry towards him and kissed him again. He was aware of Pansy watching from the window, and realized that Harry got upset right after he glanced at the window. Were Harry and Hermione having a fight? Draco doubted it. Usually the fights occurred between Ron, Harry, and Draco. No, Harry was probably just annoyed that the girls ditched him with Draco. But then does that mean Harry doesn't want to be here? Well, he did just kiss Draco so he's probably fine. Speaking of, that kiss was incredible! Draco had never experienced anything like that and even though he knew the bond was a major factor, he knew he'd do anything and everything to be able to keep kissing Harry for the rest of his life.