10

A: me and Angelo went and watch some TV in till midnight because it was a Friday night. Simon was probably out with Amy his girlfriend.everytime I think about it it makes me feel sick thinking that MY husband is out with a girl. A man I married and thought i trusted but I was wrong again. Simon wants to move out on Monday so it's in 3 days left with him. We both fell asleep on the sofa cuddled up together having a mum and son time.
It was 3am in the morning and I woke up with the worst head ache ever. I got up and my nose was bleeding heavily "oh oh" I ran to the bathroom and washed my face. I joined Angelo on the sofa and hoped it wouldn't happen again! The head ache was gone because the bleeding stopped so I managed to get back to sleep. I was dreaming about how my futures going to plan out. I was taking Angelo to Nanas on Tuesday and then saying goodbye to everyone and probably try and get my life in order by myself. I'm old enough to get through it and I know I am. I have an interview tomorrow because of the new song in the middle of  New York Angelos going to come with me because it will be the first time he will be at my interviews.
*morning*
Angelo: mum wake up u need to get ready for today!"
A: okay get breakfast ready and I'll be ready" I said sleepily
Angelo:okay"
A: I uncovered myself and walked up the stairs to the shower. I let the water fall down my back and down my legs as I got into the shower. It was steaming hot because I like hot showers :)  washed myself and my hair and got out. I wrapped the towels round my hair and around my body and walked into my closet. I picked out a red ish top some black leggings and I white cardigan. I put on a gold necklace and some black flats to finish off. I put my make up on and straighten my hair. I walked down the stairs to see Angelo cooking
A: how's breakfast going?" I asked sitting at the counter
Angelo: fine do u want some orange juice?" He asked
A: yes please!" He went to the fridge and pored me some orange juice. "Thnx"
Angelo: your welcome mum"  he put my pancakes into a blender and gave it to me.
A: thnx for making breakfast" I tock a sip of my pancake ;)
We both got ready and headed out the door to the interview
A: are u exited to be in the interview?"
Angelo: yes I love coming to work with u" he said smiling
A: awe that's good"
We pulled into the interview and there was a lot of paps outside the building. I put my sunglasses on and got out Angelo followed he covered his face with his hand and we walked into the building.
Lady at reception: hello Adele just up stairs to ur left.
A: thank you" we walked up the stairs and tock a left we got into the room and sat down.
Interviewer: hello Adele, hello Angelo are u guys ready?"
A: I tock off my glasses and put them in my bag "yes"
Interviewer: ok 3...2...1 hello and welcome to NYC interviews and we are here today with Adele and her son Angelo. So Adele tell me what inspired this new song?"
A: well it's not easy to explain but I was in a field walking by myself and i kind of just came up with them. At first I write them on a tree stump because I didnt have any paper so that kind of were it came from"
Interviewer: well that a lovely explanation.... so Angelo how is it been captain of the football team at your school?"
Angelo: it's very cool because I'm doing something I love and I get to be in charge of what I do."
Interviewer: seems like u are enjoying it and u have ur exams coming up soon have u been studying?"
Angelo: haha yes I have"
Interviewer: oh good so Adele tell me how is your life going?"
A: my heart beats faster at her finished his sentence."oh... um it's going great" I said smiling like an idiot.
Interviewer: oh well that's good! Okay that's it for today and we will see u again soon thank you for watching NYC interviews and thank you Adele and Angelo for coming into the building today.
A&Angelo: no problem"
We said by to everyone and left.

Sorry guys only short
Tomorrow will be bigger
School and homework
Vote and comment for more and bigger
Not checked it might be mistakes