22

Angelo: hey dad" I said when he answered the call
S: hey peanut how are u?"
Angelo: good u?"
S: yeh I'm doing good"
Angelo: did mum ever tell u about Miley?"
S: yes why she told me on our first date she was a cute little one but she had to give her up because she was so young we were planning on getting her back but then she fell pregnant with u we lost track of time and we ended up like this"
Angelo: because I have her here with me and she loves music and football like me
Miley: hey dad!!!!
S: omg Miley I've wanted to see u ever since I met ur mum
Miley : ahah I've wanted to meet u two ever since Angelo told me u were the best dad ever" he blushed
S: ahah aww he really said that?"
Miley: haha yes"
They all talked for a few hours till nan told us we had to go to bed because we had school and Miley was starting at school too.
--------

It was 6:45am and school starts at 8:00am I woke Miley up and showed her some clothes  to put on and she did her make up and hair while I got a shower and my clothes on. We got our breakfast and our bags and left.
Angelo: so are u thinking about joining any clubs?" I asked as we walk down the pavement to school"
Miley: yeh I'm going to join the football team, netball, and tennis team and I'm going to play music." She said excitingly
Angelo: oh good I hope u make good friends too"
Miley: yeh me too"
It tock 10min to walk to school we both chatted about what we wanted to do when we're older and stuff like that we also helped a woman cross the road just to be kind. Ever since our mum died the paps have been everywhere it's so frustrating seeing them in bushs and turning up at my school and following me. Word spread about Adele and Miley and it was fun having a sibling u have someone to talk to and ur never lonely.
----
We both made it through the day Miley made some lovely friends and she joined a few clubs as well. It was fun hanging around with her my friends and her friend became friends and it was awesome. The bell rang and everyone left the school and headed home. I met Miley at the front door and then we both started to walk home. She was telling me about all her new teachers and things they did in class. We both never shut up talking and when we got home we couldn't stop talking to nan about our day at school.
----
Me and Miley spend the whole night in the music room messing around singing songs and playing songs, at the end we go to our rooms Miley gets in the shower and I play Fifa 15 on my PlayStation (sorry I don't know anything about PlayStation or Fifa😂) we do normal stuff like have tea and watch some tv together. We all go to sleep at 11pm and ready for the next day at school.....