Chapter 1 (Past) The first day...

The day I first met Lavon
Dear Diary,
Well I guess that I can start off by saying hey. My name is Raven. Yes the one and the same Raven from (Dark Truth: Where Ravens Dark Story Begins.) My story has been written already. This diary, is about me, Raven 5 years or so before my story had been written. It was my dark story, of what my life is today! But you my friend are my dark diary. You'll hold all my past thoughts, present thoughts, and maybe my future thoughts. You'll hold all of my secret words, and my day dreams. Diary you are me!

So, this first entry starts out while I was living with my mom, Chelsey. She has short, sandy blonde hair, that touches her shoulders. Her eyes are light brown, and shaped like almonds, she has high cheek bones, and she is very curvy, and the perfect weight. Her beauty amazes me, I can't understand why she never found anyone else after my dad, who I have never met.
So anyways, this is about the time I met Lavon Forman. We met in high school. My first thought of him, was that he was tall, tan with dark hair, and deep brown eyes, and full lips. He was gorgeous. I remember our first real encounter. I was at my locker with one of my friends talking about the new class that we had, and dreaded the thought of going. That's when he walked up to my locker, and cleared his throat to get my attention. I turned, and seen him, and I was instantly nervous, he was one of the most popular boys in the school, and truth be told I was way out of his league.
He opened his mouth to speak.. "So....Hey Raven." He says while staring down at me.
I smile and blush at the peculiar way he is staring at me. "Hey Lavon." I say back to him. I glance over at my friend to see her smiling sheepishly, as she tells me that she will see me in the lunch room. I nodded at her, and looked back at the gorgeous guy still staring at me.
"So..I was wondering if you would like to eat lunch with me today?" He asks? I could see the hope their, but I really didn't think that it would be a very good idea.
"No. Sorry Lavon, but I promised my friends that I would sit outside on the benches under the trees for lunch. Maybe another time. Thanks though, I really appreciate the invitation."
And with that being said I shut my locker, and walked past him towards the lunchroom to get my food. Though I do peek back to see him staring dumbfounded that I had refused him. As far as I know Lavon has never ever had anyone to refuse him for anything, but hey their is a first for everything. I smirk, and walk outside to where my friends are sitting. We watch as he walks into the lunchroom, while I tell them what happened. We all have a fit of giggles right there on the benches as we watch him get lunch, while still wearing the look of rejection after I refused him.

Please feel free to comment on what you think and please vote. Sorry this first entry is short but I promise you the rest will be longer! Thank you for reading! I'll be writing again sooner than later.