Chapter 8 Standing in the darkness of dreams

Mature content in this chapter, just so you know,and give you warning. Much love.....

Standing in the darkness of dreams! I'm Mike....

Dear Diary,
Class is dragging. I'm still trying to figure out Sarah's comment this morning. I just want to beat what she knows out of her, but I doubt that I could even trust what would come out of her mouth. Sighs.
Finally it's lunch time. I shove my books in my locker and Mark, Lacy and I head to our table after paying for our food. I take a few bites then lay my head down. I am so freaking tired.
"Wake me up guys when lunch is over or what ever." I say and they nod in understanding. I don't know how they are doing it. Oh wait they got more sleep than me.
As I lay my head there on the table, I finally doze off. The darkness of sleep consumes me. Though, their is someone standing in my sleep darkness. This all seems familiar.
"Hey Raven. How are you?" The hot guy asks me just standing there watching me.
"Umm hello. Do I know you, and is this even real?"
"Come here I wanna show you something." I walk over to him and he grabs my hand. The next thing that I know we are standing on a cliff somewhere and the sun is setting.
"Seriously?" I ask.
"Lets just say that it's real enough Rave. By the way I'm Mike. I know that you don't remember me, but that's ok. You will eventually." He smiles at me and all I can do is smile back. He is so familiar and hot, adorable and everything else in that category.
We both sit down and face each other. He reaches his hand over and trails his finger down the side of my face, which causes me to shiver. "You are so beautiful Raven. I wish that you could know me now, but this is all that we can have, and every time that you wake up you will forget me and everything we have said to each other."
"So it will be like none of this happened here in my dreams or what ever this is. It feels so real though. I don't want to forget this." I say amazed.
"Exactly. I wish it was different though." He pauses, " Can I do something?"
"Like what?"
He moves in close to me staring strait into my eyes, and I know what he want to do. I nod my head. Hey it's my dream, I think. He holds my face gently with both of his hands. Leaning down he brushes his lips against mine and asking for entrance. I let him in. It's electricity running through my whole body from his touch. His kiss. I wrap my hands around his neck and pull him closer. This feels right. It feels like this is, that he is, for me. Made for me. I Straddle him him as the kiss deepens, and his hands stay respectable. He keeps them on my waist, but pulls me closer still, before finally pulling away with a smirk that I could look at all day. It will make you melt. It feels like we both go up in flames as this kiss deepens. I have never felt anything like this. Even if it is a dream. My dreams of Mike in the darkness.

 My dreams of Mike in the darkness

"I have to go Raven. I'm so sorry that you won't remember this. Though stick to those gut feelings/intuition that you have, eventually the truth will come out. Bye love."
"Raven, get up,before we're late for class." I look up to see Lacy standing beside me shaking me awake.
"Thanks Lace. I feel a bit better. More rested. I'll rest next class too." I say chuckling.
"What ever just come on before we are late."
I get up, get my books from my locker and head to class. The rest of school goes by quickly and I can't wait to get home. Mark and Lacy are waiting with me by the doors for L. He's not late, yet. I'm hoping that their is no truth to Sarah's words. Though something just don't feel right.
"Have you seen Sarah besides this morning?" I ask them both. They both shake their heads no.
I wait. School has been out for twenty minutes. Still no Lavon. People are still Hanging at their cars talking to friends so it's not empty. I look over at Mark. He shrugs. That's when I thought I seen something from the far end of the parking lot. I did. L is pulling out of a parking spot to where it is hard for any one to see, but I seen. He pulls up to the doors and I turn to Lacy. She mouths to me to text her later, and I nod. I get into Lavons ride.
"Hey baby, how was school? Sorry that I'm late I fell asleep at the house. You know. Didn't sleep to well." He smiles. I just nod in agreement. He's lying. I'm not stupid.
"School was good. I slept. I'm still tired. Can you just take me home please?" I ask staring strait ahead.
"Yeah sure that's fine. You sure you don't want to come over though?" He asks frowning at me.
"I'm sure. I just want to go home." He pulls out the parking lot and I turn to look out the window. That's when I see Sarah and her friend laughing and staring right at me. They look like they are walking to the school, not away from it. What The F**k. I don't want to assume things but honestly things aren't right. I will find out. I won't be made a fool out of by anyone. Especially a slut like Sarah and her friends that will open they're legs for anyone.
I look over at Lavon while he drives. He's acting usual, but he lied to me.
We pull up to my house and L gets out and opens my door for me. I get out and head to the house.
"Wait up Rave. Can I come in?"
"Sorry L I need sleep and time to myself right now." I go to turn around, but he grabs me lightly and turns me back to him so that we are touching front to front.
"Whats wrong?"
"Nothing. Why, should their be something wrong?"
"No I'm just wondering. You haven't said anything to me the whole ride, and now your acting like you want to get as far away from me as you can!"
"I'm tired Lavon. I'll see you tomorrow. Nothing is wrong with me. Lila will drive me to school maybe you can pick me up or something. Just text me later."
"Alright. Fine. I can do that. He leans down and kisses my lips but he gets no entrance from me. I look at him one more time after he pulls away and walk into the house without looking back. I know that he is mad, but honestly I just don't care right now. I'm mad and I know something isn't right, and that makes my temper boil even hotter.