Dean X Reader

You looked into his dancing green eyes.

Dean Winchester.

One of the five men you thought you would never meet in your entire life, but here he was. Standing right in front of you. You forced yourself to not stare at his gorgeous green eyes.

"Um- come on in" You said welcoming Sam and Dean into your motel room nervously. Bobby called you to work a case with the boys. You closed the door, "Sam and Dean Winchester, wow. I didn't believe Bobby for a second that Hell's most wanted and Bigfoot would be paying me a visit." You smiled hiding how bad you were crushing on Dean

"Yeah, well we really needed an extra hand, and you happened to be in town." Sam said putting his hands together. "Really means a lot,(Y/N)" Dean winked to you. "No problem, anytime." You said gulping.

After and hour or more, you and the boys become hungry, "Well, I'm gonna go stop at the burger joint down the road-Be back in a few." Dean said grabbing his keys and slipped out the door.

"(Y/N)?"

"Yeah Sam?" You said, not looking up from the book you were looking through for anything. "Do you like Dean?" Your heart sank a bit. You couldn't think of any words to say."Yeah, Dean's cool." you said stupidly."Not what I meant," You slammed the book on the table. "I-Is itthat obvious?" you said looking right at Sam. "Not to him, I don't think. You did seemed a little bit starstruck." Oh, 'cause you were. You heard things about Dean and Sam Winchester for years from Bobby and Garth, but have never met them.

"Y-Yeah, it's just the whole- thing I guess. I've heard how amazing you guys are, and you guys are like my idols, so it was kinda a big deal." you admitted. He squinted his eyes a bit knowing deep down you liked his brother. You sat there with a guilty face, Sam still looking at you.

"Well, that's something." Dean said as he walked in shutting the door behind him. "What?" You said and turned to him. "You two getting all 'lovey dovey' staring into each others eyes." You and Sam both stuttered. "N-No it's not like that." You both said at the same time and glared at each other in frustration. "It's really cute you guys," Dean chuckled. At this point you were screaming on the inside. "Just give me the damn food, I'm starving." you said and grabbed one of the paper bags, and pulling out one burger.

You tossed the bag back and sat down on the couch, eating your burger nervously. Dean chuckled, got up and sat next to you. You looked at him confused for a second till he wrapped his arm around you and kissing your forehead since you were still eating. You felt yourself blush, and heard Sam's low laughter from the table. You turned around to flip Sam off, but Dean pulled you in for another kiss, you giggled and held onto him as you ate your burgers and watched TV.

~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~

|| Hey guys! Sorry this was so short, but I had this dream a while ago and finally wrote it! Hope you guys enjoy, please share, comment and vote! Also, should there be part two?