Chapter 1

~SuYeon P.O.V~

"YEO SUYEON, this ugly person standing here is you," I say to myself as I looked at my reflection. Tears slowly dripped down my cheeks. "No one likes you, you should just go and die." My tears came down harder.

It was 7:30 A.M and school starts at 8. I quickly wiped my tears, after all, I really don't want anyone to see me crying.

~In Class (Before class starts)~

"Yo, SuYeon!" Jenny, my best friend says to me.

I sat down at my desk. Our seats were in alphabetical order, so I couldn't sit next to my best friends (SooJin, Jenny and SeoHyun) The boys were running around, it was chaotic. Even though we were in high school, this was a ordinary thing.

"MinJae, catch this!" Haru yells.

"DoJin, lemme ask you question. I heard that you liked...." Yuri begins.

"JINJA. And this school, M ACADEMY, is like the #1 school here and yet we have pabos running around," Mari comments.

"Sheesh! You're just complaining because you're a nerd~" YoHan says.

"Why are you picking on her? Is it because you have no life?" Yuri says.

"What's this? You wanna go?"

"Why are they even fighting?" Seohyun asks. "Are you going to do anything, SuYeon?"

This was getting louder and louder. I knew the teacher was going to be here any second.

"YAH! The 2 pabos right there! Stop arguing, the teacher is going to be here!" I shout.

Immediately, they obeyed and sat at their desks but they still glared at each other for a while.

"I can't believe they actually listened to you!"

Our teacher, Ms. Chu, entered. We bowed and greeted her.

"We have a new student. His name is Yoo Kihyun."

A boy walked through the door. Many girls looked at him flirtatiously.

"Go sit next to SuYeon, the last and empty desk."

"Hello~" He says to me as he sat down.

I expected many of the girls to glare at me but they didn't. I don't like him anyway so I wouldn't even care.

~Lunch Time~

The cafeteria was really crowded like normally. I went and sat down where we all normally sat, at the Girl's Popular table. (There are 2 tables, one is for boys and the other is for girls)

"SuYeon, do you like the new kid, Kihyun? Isn't he cute?"

"I don't like him."

"I think he's really cuteeee," SooJin says.

"Even more cuter than MinJae?" I whispered to her.

"Shhhh!" I laughed at her response.

"Jenny, Seohyun, do you also think he's cute?"

"I guess, kinda."

~Kihyun P.O.V~

The boys from the class invited me to sit with them.

"Kihyun, who do you think is the prettiest in our class?"

"The girl that sits next to me...what was her name again?" I responded. "But I don't like-love her."

"Oh! SuYeon!"

A girl stared at us with a confused look. It was the girl that sits next to me. I repeated her name in my head.

"A lot of guys like her."

"Really?"

"Yeah, she's the school's most popular and prettiest girl."

"Oh, I see."

~SuYeon P.O.V~

When school is over...

I go home through the same way everyday, the longer way. I would always stare at the bridge and the ocean. Should I jump was a question that goes through my head everyday. As far as I know, no one from the school go this way, so no one will ever know.

The bridge was right there. I looked at the waters, it smelled so nice. Today was a nice day. Maybe when another day like this comes shall be the time I jump?

Tears formed when I thought about my life. Is it just a lie?

I looked around and saw Kihyun with a surprised expression. My eyes widened.

What was he doing here? He saw it, didn't he?

A/N: KIHYUN LOOKS SO DAMN FINE IN HIS PINK HAIR, I'M DYING

Also the names of the classmates may be confusing, sorry!