#4

Dear Kurama,

Well....Fanfiction? Iv'e never really tried any of it....At school I sometimes hear some girls gushing and squealing about 'Yaoi' or something like that.

What Is Yaoi?

Kurama, If you give me some Fanfictions to read...Ill TRY to read them. If I don't like it.

Well....

Nothing I guess. ;p

Karmmy. (Yes, I just gave you a nickname for a nickname) it's been almost 4 weeks since we've started this penpal business.

.............

Do you ever think we will meet..?

Sincerely,
Raven.

_______________________________________________
Dear Raven,

Yaoi...? Um.

Uh.

Okay, I'm just going to make an example.

Say...(Raven, I'm going to kick your ass if you haven't watched this anime.)

Reborn and Tsuna got together. (Don't worry Raven...ADULT Reborn.)

That would be considered Yaoi.

Basically its BoyxBoy.

And since you gave me a nickname, I'm giving you one, Gravy.

Yes, I did just nickname you after some sort of..sauce (?)

As for Fanfictions....I honestly suggest that you just look up 'Katekyo Hitman Reborn' Fanfictions. I'm....A little obsessed with them at the moment. Anyone is fine, be where of the lemons. (I don't want you to lose your innocence.)

As for meeting up.....I don't think you want to meet with ME. (See the use of upper-case letters Gravy.) And I'm sure once you meet ME, you will never EVER want to even speak with me.

Sorry for ranting,
Karmmy.