#35

Naruko sighed as she spun around in her chair, hands covering her beautiful blue eyes.

She couldn't tell Raven. He wouldn't understand. He would probably get mad at her and stop talking to her again for the last couple of months she had left.

"Naruko!" A box came flying at her.

She turned around, annoyed at the sudden interruption at her thoughts. "Yes, Kurama-nii?"

The redhead sighed, baggy clothes swaying as he walked into the orange room. "I hope that you've started packing. We're leaving in a week and I want everything packed by the time we leave."

Naruko frowned, face scrunching up a little bit, "Why do we have to leave again?"

Kurama's eyes suddenly filled with sadness and some unknown guilt. "I...I want to start fresh. Too many things have happened in this town and I want a fresh start...."

He gave her a pleasing look, "Please understand...I-Its just that..." He looked away, "A-After Itachi...And M-Mom and Da-"

Naruko stood up, not bothering to pick up the fallen chair as she glided over to her brother, she quickly tackled him into a hug. Hoping to at least sooth some of his pain.

"Okay." The blonde whispered, letting her brother wet her shirt, "Alright."

Naruko would move for her brother. Just for him. After all, Raven was just some person she didn't know.