The Break

*As Yuki took her step outside everything became quiet but after some seconds they surrounded her and started laughing but Yuki said in an sarcastic tone* ,, aww should I cry now or u guys want to make me cry?"

*Yuki laughs, they fast became quiet but one starts speaking*

,,Tss.. u are a strong one now or what? *laughs* u still are the one wh...."

*Yuki grabbed her arms and putted it on her bag so that she screamed*

,,What do u want to do against it? HUH? U know how this feels right?! This feels how u guys treat me everyday! Wanna have more?! I can give u more!"

*The girls screamed even more and begged Yuki to stop*

,,Yuki... I'm sorry I'm sorry plz let me go... plzzz"

*Yuki holded her even tighter but then gives her a hug and letter her go*

,,I am sorry that I have done this.."

*Than she went over to another who punched and hurted her*

,,Nope it was a joke! *laughs*"

*Yuki did the same with her like Yuki did with the other girl, but then letted her go and started walking out of school while everyone starring at her*

*as she came home she starts packing her things*

,,I Never be the same person as I was bevore" Yuki said that and closed the door behind her slowly..