First steps outside

*Yuki walked away from her home in a forest and starts speaking for herself*
"Tss. . They don't need me! Pfft... I always had to fight on my own! Always those dumb kids who treated me like I deserve to die! I have my revange one day!!... but first I have to find a place where I can sleep.. hm.."

*she walked and walked, after sometime it became dark*

"Shoot it's getting late, I have to hurry and find smth now!"

*she searches a good place to sleep but she only found a little house*

"I hope nobody is living there.. phew... I am rlly tired now... *yawns*"

*she walked over to the house and opens the door, it was really dark so she just putted her bag on the floor and walked over to an fireplace, she took some matches out and made a fire, then she lies in front of it and falled asleep*

*some hours after, someone opened the door to his house, he sawed the girl with the ears and tail lying on the floor, he tries to wake her up*

"Hey, hey who are u?!"

*as she didn't answered he asked againe*

"Hey! Are u dead??"

*as she also didn't answered he touched her ears and though*

'Wow... there are so soft... Mhm. ..'

*Yuki woke up slowly and saw him touching her ears*

"H...hey wh..what are u doing here? Why are u touching my ...ears??"

*the boy looked shocked at her*

"Uhh.. I um... I am living there, the better question is who are u and... what are u"

*she looked at him with an little angry expression*

"I AM A HUMAN WITH EARS AND TAIL AS U CAN SEE! and I just was tired and wanted sleep sooo I just did okay!? And i better go now!"

*she grabbed her bag and wanted to leave but the boy grabbed her arm*

"U.. u can't go now... I um. .. want to... um... learn more about u.. I mean... uh... it's the first time ..that..I saw a girl like u..."

*Yuki turned around and looked confused to him*

"U... want to learn.. about me?? Aren't u gonna um... bully me now or... "

*he falls in the sentence*

"Nooo why should I...?? U are beautifull and ur ears... a... a...are kinda... soft and.. um..um.. cute.."

*Yuki stares at him while putting her bag back*

"U.. u think that? Really? Th..thanks. .."

*she started crying of happiness, the boy looked shocked at her and asked*

"Wh..what I I didn't wanted to make u cry... I.. I am sorry!!!"

*she looked at him while wiping the tears away*

"N..no.. it's just.. the first time that.. *sniff* that someone say that to me..."

*she hugged him and said*

"I am sorry I didn't tell ed u my name.. I .. I am Yuki and who are u?"

*she smiled and looked at him*

"H..heh.. *whispers* such a cute name.."

*he fast moved on to his name*

"My name is Anthony :) and... I am glad that I found u"

*she looked confused up to him*

"What do u mean by that?"

*he smirked and Pulled the hood off, Yuki opened her eyes wide*

"U... U.. have ears too???"

*he laughs and say*

"I think u don't know why u have those ;)"

*she looked at him with an serious face*

"What do u mean?"

*he letted out a small sight*

"Heh, some years ago, there was an magic crystal, that kept the humans and animals leave in peace together, but the humans wanted to make that crystal there own because it had so much power, but the animals knowed that so they broke the crystal into 5 halves, one is fire magic, 2. Is wather magic, 3. Is earth magic, 4. Is sun/light magic and the 5. Is dark/psycho magic, the 5. Is the strongest and the hardest to find, we are choose to have one of that power, as u can see on my ear, I have the fire sun/light magic, what do u can see on ur ear?"

*Yuki pulled her ear a little down and saw a moon on her ear*

"Um.. I have.. a moon.. what does this mean?"

*Anthony Gasped*

"U... u have the strongest magic.. u have dark/pysic magic.. did u used it once?? How is it??"

*she stares at him*

"Um.. until now.. I didn't knowed I have magic.. so.. I didn't used it.. and I don't know how to..."

~To be Continued~