Prolouge

The girl sat impatiently tapping her nude heels against the clear white tiles. Different emotions flickered through her face.
But fear and anxiety stood up the most.
Her hands kept twitching, as she tried to drown out the noise of the tapping she couldn't control.
She looked around the room to distract herself.
The room had whitewashed walls and a big window.
The window faced the garden. It was a quite a nice view.
Beside the window was single bed with pristine white bedsheets and comforter.
The desk was situated near the bed with a lamp and stationary items on it. There were  few drawings that seemed beautifully creepy to her.
But anyone could interpret that the artist was incredibly talented.
The sound of the metal doors opening snapped her out of her thoughts.
A pale young woman entered with a  nurse in tow. The woman had downed a white dress which topped just after her knees. She was barefoot and wore no accessories.
She had pitch black hair and the  palest skin.
The woman came and sat down on the chair, took a pencil and resumed her drawing.
"Miss" the nurse said to the girl.
"You have thirty minutes"
And she then left the room

"So um... I am Lydia Martin. I heard that that you helped people and I am a person in need of your help." The girl said.

She was greeted with silence.

"You know what I am talking about. Don't you? They said that you knew everything and helped people. Why are you not helping me?" Lydia almost shouted.
She was getting impatient second by second. They already had very less time.
Her knee would not stop the tapping. Her hands kept twitching.
The anxiety in her grew and was taking a toll on her. Time was scarce. Really scarce. She stood, forcing the chair to scrape against the floor.
She moved towards the  chair and turned it around making the woman face her. The woman's face held no emotions.
"Why are you not saying anything. TELL ME GODAMMIT!" she shouted at last losing her cool.
"Keep it down" the nurse from the door hushed."And you have fifteen minutes top left."
Lydia took deep breaths to calm herself down. She picked her handbag up and started to move towards the door.
Already wasted 15 minute. No need to lose anymore time. She thought.
"Stiles is in danger Lydia." A soft voice behind her spoke.
She turned to find the the woman looking at her with bright grey eyes.
"You MUST stop the buzzing. The sound that you hear everyday but choose to ignore it." she said again.
Very softly.
"What buzzing?" Desperation oozed out of her voice. Tears had started to form from the helplessness.
What should she do?
"It all starts with the buzzing. You must stop the buzzing." The woman said urgently and stared into Lydia's eyes as if to send a message.

Lydia rushed out of the room. She took out her cell and dialled.
"Hello! Did you find anything? " stiles voice asked from the other end.
"Nothing useful. She just kept ranting about stopping the buzzing.
"What buzzing?" He asked puzzled."
"Thats what I would like to know. A sound you hear in everyday life. The buzz-"
Recognition flashed her features

"Hey lydia . you there? Hey ??"
"Stiles where are you?"
"Me? I am near the basketball field."
"Stiles?"
"Yeah lydia. You are starting to frea-"
"GET OUT OF THERE RIGHT NOW! LIKE RIGHT NOW!YOU HEAR ME?
LIKE RIGHT NOW!!"