xlv.

"calvin, you need to get a life," chuckled ingrid, closing calvin's laptop as they make their way to louise's house for a barbecue. calvin sighed and threw—yes, threw—his laptop on the backseat of ingrid's car.

"calvin, you morphodite."

"hey, that is not how you compliment your boyfriend," calvin joked.

"but that's how i wanna compliment my boyfriend," said ingrid. "besides, you need to take a break from your... fanfiction about riley."

calvin's face flushed furiously that he wants to open the door of the speeding car and just jump out. this is too embarrassing for him considering that ingrid is in the fanfic.

"s-shut up."

as ingrid laughed at her boyfriend, calvin's ego slowly crumbled down to dust.

"i hate you."

"nah, you love me."

"that i do."

– —

"ian, you fucker!" louise screamed at the guy with a huge polished forehead, mostly known as ian, her boyfriend.

"what did i do?!" ian screamed back. ingrid took a sip out of her drink before sitting next to calvin.

"they're perfect for each other, aren't they?" ingrid told calvin as louise poured her drink on ian's head.

"louise, you cunt!"

"relationship goals."

"oh dear! they're finally here!" exclaimed louise as her phone dinged. "i'll go get it."

ingrid giggled beside calvin, which made him curious as fuck.

"happy birthday, ingrid!"

oh shit...

could it be?

"riley!"

holy cow tits.

"happy birthday, boo," greeted riley as she gave ingrid her gifts; a sweater, two huge gummy colas and a plastic yellow apple.

"holy shit! you got me two huge gummy—holy fuck, man... and the sweater i've been—wow..."

"you're welcome," smiled riley.

calvin couldn't help but think, holy shit... she's real... she's actually real...

"hi! aren't you ingrid's boyfriend?" riley unexpectedly asked calvin that he almost fell.

"ye—yeah... that's me. i-i'm calvin."

"i'm riley."

"i know. big—huge fan of your work."

god, calvin. you sound like michael cera.

wow, he sounds like michael cera... with no chin.

"oh, before i forget," riley said before pulling something out of her pocket. "here."

oh wow.

a condom.

"you'll need it later," riley winked before walking towards a guy with a pink cap.

"um—"

"you're welcome!"

remind me to delete the fanfic later.

– —

hi hey sorry for the long wait
i lost motivation in writing the ending of fanboy but here it is!!
yes i know it sucks but... fuck it.
I'M SORRY FOR THIS CHAPTER I GOT LAZY AND UNMOTIVATED.
but thanks for sticking with this story
love you guys lots x

[THIS ENDING HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE STORYLINES OF CYBER AND JOYRIDE. AND YES, CALVIN AND INGRID DID IT, LEAVING LOUISE, IAN, RILEY AND JOJI SCARRED.]