Day 1

Day 1. "Lets go in style "

I'm Low On Gas and You Need A Jacket -ptv

I enter the parking lot gates by handing the big sweaty man my ticket. He should lay off the donuts. He stamps my hand and I enter the most amazing place in the world, the place where I truly feel at home. It smells like smoke and expensive carnival food. My friend walks off getting the program to see when our favorite bands play. The sun is shining bright down onto my olive skin heating me and getting me a nice tan. I can now understand why he was sweating so much. She comes back and screams, grabs my hand and pulls me over to a guy she finds hot. It's always what we've done. Find hot guys, lick them, and get our picture taken with them, then leave. It started at jingle jam when we licked a group of guys we called Fall Out Boys because we were at a Fall Out Boys concert and we were all wearing their shirts so whenever they would see us they would scream out, "FALL OUT BOYS!" So that's their nicknames. Ever since whenever we went to a concert or a thing with a big group of people, we would try to find as many hot guys as possible and lick them. Now yeah germs spread and we get sick a little bit afterwards but it's worth the fun! So she points to the guy with shaggy black hair and chains all over him. He's buying a hot dog from a stand. "Him" she says moving in on her target. "Hello sir, so it's my friends birthday today and we were wondering if we could lick you. It would really make her day" it's not really my birthday, but it will make my day. "Uhhh... Sure?" He says. She takes his arm and licks him, then I lick him too. I get my phone out and take a picture of all of us. "Thanks um.."

"Cody."

"Thanks Cody!" Then we leave laughing our butts off.

"What band first?" I ask her. "Uh.... Pierce the veil over there, in 20 minutes." She says pointing over to the stage where some newbies are playing a cool song I like. "Perfect, band merch time!" I say as we go from tent to tent picking out what we want and how much money we have.

"Ur really gonna change right here?"

"yeah why not I have an undershirt." I explain to Guen.

"What if some old guy is like watching you tho, Mack?" I shrug taking off my shirt and putting on the ptv one I just got while saying, "but what if a band member sees. There." I say when I finished. I fix my hair then walk over to a stand and ask if I could leave my shirt there while ptv performed of course they let me, they always do. I grab Guens hand and lead her over to the mosh pit forming. Ah I love my style. Ptv come on and we scream like the little fan girls we are. We dance even tho we can't and scream, holding on to every lyric, every pitch vic says it in while the base takes us away. Away from all the pain inside that haunts me at night. Ptv is almost over but were still dancing our asses off. I look up at Guen feeling relief wash over me, she stares, jaw dropped behind me. I fall forward onto the ground scraping my knee. "Fuck." I say looking over at the drunken ass who knocked me down. He rolls over off his stomach and reaches towards me. "I'm sorry, I got pushed." I look back at his friends laughing and walking away. I almost feel bad for him. Almost. "You should be! Knocking down girls who are just trying to listen to the music ain't cool." "It was an accident." He says getting up and reaching a hand out to me. I ignore it and get up myself. "At least let me bring you to medical" I fall to the ground. My legs numb. "My legs fucking dumb shitload." Everything is getting fuzzy like I'm wasted but I didn't drink anything. He laughs, "shitload, haha, I didn't see that one coming, I was thinking more like hero." He picks me up and carries me like a fire fighter would and carries me past the mosh pit and towards the tent. I look up at him. Black hair down to his neck that all falls perfectly to the left of his head. It's shimmery like the black might be gothic but he's differently pure. His eyebrows need a little work tho, they're huge and unshaped. His eyes are small and determined in them. They're like the deepest blue I've ever seen if not looking closely they'll look brown. His skin is like mine but a tiny bit lighter. "Can I lick you?" I ask before passing out.