Day 4

After rolling out of bed around 11 I made Zack bring me home. Guen was on the couch heart broken since Kellin and the boys left on tour. But I ignored her sadness and went straight upstairs. I couldn't understand how comfortable I feel around Zack. I barely know this fucking ass that hurt my leg. But last night... last night was the best. I felt like a child again. He texts me
- had a great night beautiful any chance I can see you for dinner tonight? :)
I smile dumbly at my phone as I collapse on my bed doing a girly squeal. Guen slowly brings herself upstairs and asks, "so I assume your life is going well?" I sit up and look at her. "We need a girls night out, fuck boys and fuck Zack, it's girls time!" She instantly smiles, "maybe I can find my Zack." I roll my eyes at her smirking.
- tonight's not good raincheck?
I shoot Zack a text as Guen leaves the room to get ready. I find myself glancing in the mirror. My stupid hurt leg. Glancing at it makes me laugh. Zack. He kisses similar to that one guy. Ugh that one guy, I wish I knew his name. But Guen's right, Zack's here now, and I can't just wait around.
By 6:11 I've tried on every dress in my closet and finally decided to go with a tight maroon one. It dropped down to just above the knee. Guen joins me in an elegant black dress. "Shall we?" I ask grabbing her arm and leading her towards the door. "We shall!"

The next thing I know I'm in the hospital. Zacks laying in the bed as I'm running to his room. The room is white noise to me and everything's a blur. Guen's on my heels about to pull me back when the doctor shuts his door room on me. I try to shove past but he grabs me by the shoulders. "Miss! Miss, miss! Please stop" he says. I stand back tears now forming in my eyes.