Chapter 2

*Time skip to 7 months*

You know Hinata you kinda look like a duck with the way you're walking Kankaro said laughing walking behind me on the sidewalk.
I quickly turned my head giving him a mean look

Ehh im kidding!! He quickly yelled giving a scared look

Im not in the mood today Kankuro! It's hot and my feet hurt! Of course Im going to waddle like a stupid duck, I'm pregnant! I hissed.

.....

What ever Hinata

What ever Hinata.. He said looking annoyed.

We continued walking around to different stores until we finally gathered everything we needed.

As we walked back to the car I could tell he was still upset about me yelling at him.

Kankuro.. Im sorry. My emotions are everywhere lately and I hate it. I said starting to cry like a baby in the car.

He looked at me and quickly got worried. No no no Hinata its ok! It was my fault! Did I mention you are an adorable duck!! He said waving his hands around trying to find the right words to say.

Please stop crying.. He said putting his head in his hands.. People are staring at me whispering names about me..

She's pregnant people! She's just emotional! Keep walking he yelled out the car door.

I looked up at him wiping my tears away..
You.. You think Im an adorable duck?? I asked with wide eyes.

 You think Im an adorable duck?? I asked with wide eyes

He looked back and forth scared to answer..
Ye..yea..

Aw thanks! I said giggling and hitting his arm.

He let out a sigh..
You're welcome. He replied starting up the car.

These next 2 months are going to be scary.. Kankuro whispered to himself..

*Time skip to 1 month*

*Heavy breathing*
I ran into my brothers room and quickly shut the door.

Gaara whats wrong!!? My brother asked concerned.

H..hi..hinata..

What about her!? 

H-hide me! I tried yelling but I was so out of breath Kankuro barely understood me.

He quickly grabbed me and shoved me under his bed. It wasn't long until..

*Knock Knock Knock*

.....

*Whisper Arguing*
Answer it! Gaara said.
No!
.. *Continues to argue*..

Oh Kankuro, Hinata said with a high pitch voice.
I know you're both in there..

*runs to door and opens it quickly*

Who!? Gaara?.. Nope. Haven't seen him.

She gave me the meanest look..

Liar.
She said with a soft demonic voice.

She marched in with her Byakugan activated and her eyes quickly everted towards my bed.

Found you. She whispered.

*Kankuro looking nervously at the two*

Hinata got down on her knees and hands and looked under the bed at a shaking Gaara. 

H..hi.. K..kitten.. He said nervously getting out from under the bed.

You promised to take me to the store, now we don't have anything for dinner!

I know honey! Work just got busy out of nowhere!

Next thing I know she started crying.

Eh!.. I looked at her confused.

Am I not important enough to you! Is that it! She yelled.

What! No!! You're very important to me! I told her.

Um.. Guys. Why don't we just get take out.. Kankuro said.

Hinata stopped crying, can we go to panda express! She asked excitedly.

Anywhere you want Hinata! Kankuro said.

Ok! Let me go get dressed she said waddling out the door.

I looked at my brother almost wanting to cry from how much he just saved my ass..  Thank you!
You owe me! He said grabbing his keys.

We all went out to dinner that night and thankfully Hinatas emotions weren't everywhere. She was happy and laughing.

I looked at her from across the table as the lighting hit her face so perfectly, I watched as she bickered and gave kankuro a hard time, I couldn't help but feel so great full for this mad woman who drives me absolutely crazy, mentally and physically.
She caught a glance at me from the corner of her eyes as I was staring at her, she turned and looked at me and smiled, what?
Nothing, you're just so beautiful is all.
Her face turned pink as she reached and held my hand.
I love you, Gaara.
I love you too, my crazy hormonal kitten.

She rolled her eyes and let out a small laugh. Thanks for tonight, boys. I really appreciate you two putting up with me these past few months. Once this baby is out everything will go back to normal. She said smiling.

But for some reason I found that very hard to believe..

         ___________________________

Please let me know what you all think about this chapter :3
Thank you guys for reading!! :D