Chapter 6

How can someone so crazy be so beautiful

I walked out of my room slowly closing the door not trying to wake Yumi.

"Shiru, what are you doing." I heard my mom ask as she was drinking coffee at the table.

Mom! You're home. I said surprised.

"Yea, I still live here." She said in a bitchy tone.

"When were you gonna tell me you and that red haired little girl were a thing"

We're not. We're just friends.

"You know how I feel about her mother. I got another mission to go on, see you in a few months, son."

Later.

Sakura walked over to her son and gave him a kiss on his head. "Im just trying to protect you."

You don't know her like I do. Shiru replied.

I watched as she gathered her stuff and left the house.
Why can't you let the past go.. I thought to myself.

"Maybe I should stop coming here.." I heard a sad voice come from the hallway.

It's not you, It's her.

"I think I should go.."

I turned and walked up to her and grabbed her hand, don't leave, Yumi.

"But..your mom.."

She wont be back for a few months. I replied leading her to the couch.

"Are..are you sure.."

Positive. Here, I handed her the remote. Put something on, Im gonna make us some breakfast.

"Ok.." she said giving in as she walked over to thr couch and sat down.

*Hinatas POV*

Gaara, she's not answering my calls! She didn't come home last night! I said walking towards the living room worried.

"I know." gaara replied half asleep.
Have you been sitting here all night? Hinata asked as she walked towards her husband and sat in the chair next to him.

Just as he was about to answer he got cut off from the house phone ringing.

Hinata quickly jumped up and answered the phone ..