Thoughts # 1

When Jonghyun sings "You are my Lady" I feel really happy. His voice makes me feel just ... amazed and I'm in love with it. He hits the notes so perfectly and adds so much emotion into the song. The woman who gets to date Jonghyun is very lucky. Jonghyun is my ideal type because he's funny, can sing, has the ability to play instruments, isn't too tall or too short (I'm 5'2), is dorky, has a beautiful smile, stands out in the crowd, and .. he's just.. special. It's upsetting how a beautiful male has a language barrier with me. But, that's okay! Personally, I think his english is so cute. How many words do you even know, Jonghyun? It seems your most common used words are "Thank You", "Nice", "Baby", and "Yes." So, what are you going to say when a fan says, "Kim Jonghyun, let's get married!" Will you say "Yes?" Ahh, you're so derpy. If we ever do get to meet, expect me to glomp you. I just hope the security guards don't classify me as an attacker. Honestly, it's a dream of mine for you to sing a ballad to me, or atleast in front of me. If I could hear you sing, "In My Room" live, my life would be complete. I've never heard such a heavenly voice. Sighh.

Jonghyun, you make me want to become a better person. I've done so many mistakes in life that a lot of people are hating on me. Life is so hard, Jonghyun. It's full of people who can be hypocrites, can backstab you in a second, and full of people who will always be your friend. Sometimes, I just wish I can go to the SHINee World and forget about everything. I want to forget the past and make new friends. It's a pity that I can't befriend a group of nice people. But, they don't like me anyways, so.. I guess it's time to move on. I wonder what they think of me. Do they think I'm a coward? A strong person? I never really intended to annoy any of them. Why do I always get treated like this, Jonghyun? Did I deserve it? Jonghyun, it upsets me how I wanted to kill myself. I shouldn't think that way, right? Ah, Jonghyun, sometimes, you're the only person I want to talk to. It's delusional of me to think you'd actually listen to my troubles in life.