Wrong World

¤Eclipse's POV¤

The ground under me violently shook. Phantoms fell into the opening cracks and into the lava all around me. Our dimension was coming to an inevitable end. Noone could escape the ending dimension's wrath, or so I thought. My only living parent, my beloved father, did the impossible. He gave his existence to send me to a random, but safe, place/world. It was incredibly hard to do but he managed it. Everyone else was to greedy to give their life to save another. Typical. A wave of nausea over came me and the world went dark.

I awoke with a horrible headache to find myself in a dark and damp ally. My stomach rumbled and ached in need. A phantom can only live for five months without a soul and shadow. It had been five for me and I knew I was on the verge of dying. If I didn't hunt soon and binge eat I would die in vain. I stealthy snuck out of the ally, staying in the cover of the shadows.

My black combat boots silently hit the asphalt as I stalked my first target. By the looks of it, he was 162 lbs, 5'1", and a rich bastard. My pointed, like a thin triangle, toungue licked my lips hungrily. He smells bad but still HUNGRY!!!

We finally arrived at his house and I crept out of the shadows. He was about to call the cops but I quickly shifted to my true form and devoured every piece of him. My onyx body had shadow smoke rolling off it and my tail violently shook. Red flame was evident in my eyes and mouth. That night I happily devoured seven more humans and retired in another ally in my human form, behind a crystal clean dumpster.